Series 7 Pre-order thread!!!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
No excitement this way, eh

Anywho…got mine but shipping isn’t for another month. Doesn’t bother me since I’ll be on away next week & then again 10/30 - 11/9. It’ll be a nice gift when I get back

9eddcb4aae9429a307d401d31a3a98a1.png

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
5 AM; excited to start the process of trading my Series 5 Wi-Fi & Cellular. Built the Series 7, entered the Serial # for my Series 5. Waited for a few seconds and the Trade-in Value popped up: $25. Could this be right? I did this exercise a few months ago on the Series 6 and the Value at that time was $125.

Feedback is welcomed.

SOLVED: Entered Model # instead of Serial #. Ordered.

Last edited:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Should have mine in by next Friday!

My series 4 is still in pretty stellar condition; will probably give it away to a family member

b05d8d861b0607ef08732075360e614d.png

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
All the ones I want are pushed back to November 3 for delivery. Yikes. Looks like the rumors that Apple was having issues manufacturing them were correct.

I'll mosey to Best Buy next Friday to see if they have any stock. Otherwise, I'm not in a hurry to get one since I picked up my Series 6 two months ago.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I feel like you’re paying for the strap and the buckle. The stainless steel case is no different, to my knowledge (other than the software with the Hermes faces), right?

That's right, though you also get an extra year of warranty; the Hermes and Titanium are "Edition" models that have two year warranty out of the box, with an optional third year with AppleCare+. (I think Hermes come with an extra orange sport band, too? Titanium also includes an extra sport band if you get it with leather IIRC.)

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
That's right, though you also get an extra year of warranty; the Hermes and Titanium are "Edition" models that have two year warranty out of the box, with an optional third year with AppleCare+. (I think Hermes come with an extra orange sport band, too? Titanium also includes an extra sport band if you get it with leather IIRC.)

It does come with a sport band. I believe it’s actually black with the black stainless steel.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That watch costs more than my iPhone 13 Pro Max costs. Yikes.

Costs more than mine too

I feel like you’re paying for the strap and the buckle. The stainless steel case is no different, to my knowledge (other than the software with the Hermes faces), right?

You’re right it’s not different, but Apple no longer sells the SBSS Apple Watch and that’s the one I wanted. Plus I love the simplicity & elegance of the watch faces. Been using the California face for over a year & I’m ready for sleek change. I’ll be upgrading from my SSG S4.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Costs more than mine too

You’re right it’s not different, but Apple no longer sells the SBSS Apple Watch and that’s the one I wanted. Plus I love the simplicity & elegance of the watch faces. Been using the California face for over a year & I’m ready for sleek change. I’ll be upgrading from my SSG S4.

I actually just realized that Apple stopped making the black stainless steel AW and that you could only get it as the Hermes edition.

I quite like the new Hermes faces in watchOS 8, though; I need complications. If my Apple Watch is only telling the date and time on its face, I’m wearing a traditional watch instead. Hermes or not, my AW is used as a tool to track my health and give me info and capabilities like a phone.

I’m still a watch “traditionalist” and have a “rotation” of my Swiss pieces. So, rarely wear the AW *all day*, but still wear it almost daily at some point when I’m working out!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal