Series 7 design

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I am relieved that the Series 7 won’t have the flat edge design like the phones. I was planning on getting a second Series 6 if the 7 had the flat edges.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I also agree!!! I was intrigued by the idea of flat edges, but I am so happy they didn't go in that direction!

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. I am relieved and looking forward to a more durable watch and screen glass.

Add: and the new colors! I think I will like the green or starlight.

Last edited:

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
I’m probably in the minority, but I actually liked the look of the squared sides to match my 12 Pro Max. The S7 hasn’t intrigued me, so I’m sticking with my S4 for another year.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
We know now that the processor is the same, so I’m banking on a slightly larger battery and a more efficient display panel.

Here’s hoping that someday Apple decides to prioritize battery life over increased functionality though.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I'm the opposite. I wanted the flat sides to match the phone.

What's more disappointing about the design is that the Series 7 will have the exact same processor as the Series 6, same battery life, and no new health sensors. Which brings up the question "why upgrade?".

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm the opposite. I wanted the flat sides to match the phone.

What's more disappointing about the design is that the Series 7 will have the exact same processor as the Series 6, same battery life, and no new health sensors. Which brings up the question "why upgrade?".
Really nobody with last year's watch ever needs to upgrade IMO. The question is will this be a worthwhile upgrade from the S3 (definitely), S4 (almost surely), or S5 (not unless you really need to.)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Really nobody with last year's watch ever needs to upgrade IMO. The question is will this be a worthwhile upgrade from the S3 (definitely), S4 (almost surely), or S5 (not unless you really need to.)

I agree! I’ve never considered upgrading my Series 3 until now!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I would put the Series 5 in the “do not need to upgrade” category… :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I agree with this! Love they kept the rounded edges & the added features and screen real estate will be a nice little upgrade from my S4. The S4 will be my workout watch, Hermès S7 will be the daily. I’m kind of excited to upgrade!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner