On the watch, Settings / Battery / Battery Health (for some reason you cannot see this in the Watch app on the iPhone). What is your maximum capacity at? Mine is 91% for my S5 bought when it first came out, so that could explain part of why your watch (if health is similarly degraded) is performing worse than a new S6.

Personally I would rather have AOD than a few percentage points more battery. I sleep with my watch on, so I always start the day around 85%, but I'm able to charge after I exercise in the morning while I eat breakfast and shower for the day. I'm usually at about 50% to 65% by 10 pm, when I put the watch on the charger for an hour before I go to bed. I even have a charging cable in the car in case I need to get a little charge while I am driving somewhere. Of course I'd love better battery, but my charging strategies work for me.
    what’s the normal battery health watch series 5, I’m at 95%
    06-24-2021 08:56 PM
    The rep I spoke to this morning at the Apple store said there is definitely something going on with my series 5. I was there Sat and they ran diagnostics and reset. Still wasn’t getting good battery life. And my frustration was just over the top. I was not happy. So I said to myself this is no more. Originally I was going to have them just switch it out and mail me a 5 replacement
    But I got a really good trade in offer and took it. Upgraded to the 6. 26% at 6:30 pm is not acceptable to me. The 5 was the worst ever. And I had the 2, 3, and the 4! The 4 was the best I also in my mind would not be happy selling it because I wouldn’t want that person be unhappy. So trade in was perfect.

I hope the 6 works well. Getting it set up. I got the gold. I wasn’t into the red or blue. I wear a lot of silver but don’t like the silver on the watch. The gold is perfect.
    06-24-2021 10:15 PM
    what’s the normal battery health watch series 5, I’m at 95%
    Everything was done. It was checked by Apple. On the watch
    To be at 26% at 6:30 pm is not good or acceptable. I am not careless with my tech and it was running decent prior to the last two updates. I would be at 65% in the night. I can accept that. But not what was recently happening
    06-24-2021 11:19 PM
    Congrats on the 6. I love my 6 and it had amazing battery life. I wear mine overnight for sleep tracking. But it charges so quickly during the day so it works great for me
    Jude526 likes this.
    06-28-2021 02:21 PM
29 12