Has anyone else noticed a $49 price tag on the Watch box?

indyfsufan

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
My wife picked up my new series 6 watch from the apple store by us and there was price tag on the bottom that showed a price of $49. I have never looked at the bottom of the boxes before, is this normal? Got me worried

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Price on apple watch box

That’s very likely, because you can buy those separately.

I have the same sticker on the band that came with my Apple Watch Series 5. Except that it reads C$ 59, which is Apple for 59CAD - the regular price for that watch band.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Price on apple watch box

My wife picked up my new series 6 watch from the apple store by us and there was price tag on the bottom that showed a price of $49.

The Watch and the band are now in separate boxes, with the band box under the Watch box, so what you saw was probably the price on the Band box. $49 is the price of the basic bands from Apple.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The Watch and the band are now in separate boxes, with the band box under the Watch box, so what you saw was probably the price on the Band box. $49 is the price of the basic bands from Apple.

Exactly this. It had been this way since Apple starting allowing you to design your own watch/band combination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices