Series 6, Wrist detection/Passcode

DoyouFanBoyBro

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have a series 6 and having a problem with wrist detection?

I have owned every single Apple watch since the first one.. and this has never happened to me before.. same wrist..but.,.

I will go look at my watch again after a few minutes and it wants me to type in my passcode again as if my watch was not on... =( All of my settings are correct

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I have owned every single Apple watch since the first one.. and this has never happened to me before.. same wrist..but.,.

I will go look at my watch again after a few minutes and it wants me to type in my passcode again as if my watch was not on... =( All of my settings are correct

Not all at

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Kinda makes me wonder if Apple has some QC issues. Mine has randomly shut down twice. On a side note though I had the lock issue with my series 4 and had to unpair it and setup as new to fix the wrist detection. May see if that will fix the shut down issue.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

Nope. No problems.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
No problem here either. Make sure your watch is snug against your wrist.

I recently just helped a friend with the same problem and the above was the answer for her. She wore it almost like a bangle and didn't like the slight indentation when taking it off when wearing it tighter. But it was a small price to pay for ridding the annoyance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW