Love love love my Watch!!

Has anyone noticed the train wreck that has been done to the Watch wallet? It’s a real mess. It used to be really organised and you could see all of your cards in groups. Now you have to see one at a time and have to scroll all the way through just to see any of your passes and cards in there

Please Apple fix it!!
    09-18-2020 12:23 AM
    I suppose it would be inconvenient for people who have a good deal of items in the wallet, but for people like me who only have a few (7), it’s not a big deal.
    Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    09-18-2020 05:53 AM
    I suppose it would be inconvenient for people who have a good deal of items in the wallet, but for people like me who only have a few (7), it’s not a big deal.
    I have to agree with you. I have about 6 cards and 4 passes but it’s not a big deal. Plus scrolling with the crown makes it quite easy. Guess it’s just preferences.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-18-2020 07:40 AM
    I have to agree with you. I have about 6 cards and 4 passes but it’s not a big deal. Plus scrolling with the crown makes it quite easy. Guess it’s just preferences.
    Yep, and I also scroll with the Digital Crown. It make the experience a breeze, in my opinion.
    09-18-2020 07:43 AM
    Please Apple fix it!!
    There may not be anything to "fix" as this is the way it's intended to work.

Also, you may want to consider submitting feedback directly to Apple here https://www.apple.com/feedback/#mn_p as we have no direct link to Apple.
    Tartarus and aximtreo like this.
    09-18-2020 09:28 AM
    There may not be anything to "fix" as this is the way it's intended to work.

Also, you may want to consider submitting feedback directly to Apple here https://www.apple.com/feedback/#mn_p as we have no direct link to Apple.
    I understand there might not be anything to fix, but it is a backward step. You cannot see at a glance all of your cards at once. you have to scroll through each one to see which you want to select.
    09-18-2020 09:32 AM
    Love love love my Watch!!

Has anyone noticed the train wreck that has been done to the Watch wallet? It’s a real mess. It used to be really organised and you could see all of your cards in groups. Now you have to see one at a time and have to scroll all the way through just to see any of your passes and cards in there

Please Apple fix it!!
    If you haven't already, you might consider filling out a form on Apple's Feedback site: https://www.apple.com/feedback/watch.html#mn_p
    09-18-2020 09:44 AM
    Thanks Annie, I just did that :-) And thanks for supplying the URL to the form .

And on that note, I always enjoy reading your comments :-)
    Tartarus, aximtreo and nikkisharif like this.
    09-18-2020 09:52 AM
    I actually find the new Wallet app more intuitive.

Previously, when you used Apple Pay by double-pressing the side button, you didn’t have "loyalty" cards; you really had to go to the full app for them to show up. Now they show up.
    09-18-2020 04:09 PM
    I’ve honestly never looked at the wallet app on the watch. I only have 2 cards connected & I just double tap the side button for them to show up then scroll to the card I want to use. Guess I’ll be going in there to poke around LOL
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-19-2020 11:59 PM
    I actually find the new Wallet app more intuitive.

Previously, when you used Apple Pay by double-pressing the side button, you didn’t have "loyalty" cards; you really had to go to the full app for them to show up. Now they show up.
    Yes i do think that is good. Would still like to see the group of cards and then select the one i want rather that having to scroll through them all.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-20-2020 03:00 AM
    Yes i do think that is good. Would still like to see the group of cards and then select the one i want rather that having to scroll through them all.
    I agree! I checked the app today & although it’s nice I think grouping cards together would be nice, for those that have a bunch of cards.
    09-20-2020 07:09 PM