Series 6, Apple please hurry up and send my new watch thread

davecatherall

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
72a4640ee7264a1f3514ee9d1afaa6d2.jpg

Just got mine and playing with the settings and faces. Anyone know what the numbers 12936 is on the inside of the face? Thought it was going to be analog and digital on the same face but not.

Are you serious?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Series 6 44 Silver Stainless Steel with Black Sport Band with Internet Service. I also Ordered the White Sport Band. My 1st Apple Watch & very excited to get it. Waiting for that UPS TRUCK.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Got an email from Apple this morning saying my watch has shipped. It's in transit still in China but UPS says the delivery date is this Friday (September 25th) before 9PM. 44MM Blue Aluminum Cellular + GPS charcoal sport band. Originally my ship dates were between October 2nd- the 7th. Then Apple said updated and said September 30th, and now UPS just listed September 25th ha.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
At 3:30 PST I saw a Thursday delivery date. When I checked it just now it says unknown.

Looks like they are finally getting my watch out of Shanghai, and I have a delivery date again -- though it slipped to Thursday. Hopefully your watch is on the way, as well, since they seemed to be in the same shipment.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Looks like they are finally getting my watch out of Shanghai, and I have a delivery date again -- though it slipped to Thursday. Hopefully your watch is on the way, as well, since they seemed to be in the same shipment.

On the main screen in UPS app I now have a 9/25 delivery, but when I click into it it has not moved and scheduled delivery says unknown. I hope you are right.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
My delivery date has changed already. I checked the ups site and the 25th date is gone and they say they are rescheduling the delivery date. Currently in Shanghai like a few others here.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
On the main screen in UPS app I now have a 9/25 delivery, but when I click into it it has not moved and scheduled delivery says unknown. I hope you are right.

The last entry on my tracking is "Export Scan" -- so while it occurred in Shanghai, it should mean that it is now being loaded onto a plane. That along with having a delivery date again has me hopeful.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
My delivery date has changed already. I checked the ups site and the 25th date is gone and they say they are rescheduling the delivery date. Currently in Shanghai like a few others here.

If it is like our watches, your watch will sit (or even move around) Shanghai today and tomorrow you'll get a delivery date again, though it will slip a "day;" maybe Saturday (if you have Saturday delivery) but very possibly for Monday.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
If it is like our watches, your watch will sit (or even move around) Shanghai today and tomorrow you'll get a delivery date again, though it will slip a "day;" maybe Saturday (if you have Saturday delivery) but very possibly for Monday.

Hoping it will be Saturday but will settle for Monday if I have too lol.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
For those that had their watches hang around Shanghai. Did you ever get this message and it stayed like that for days?

"Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city. "

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
For those that had their watches hang around Shanghai. Did you ever get this message and it stayed like that for days?

"Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city. "

Yes, I had that yesterday. You can see most of the experience through my posts on this thread. Yesterday early morning it said that I should get the package Wednesday, then the message changed and I had that message, with no delivery date. This morning I showed a delivery date of Thursday, with the latest tracking showing "Export Scan" -- which I trust (and hope) means they are sticking it on an aircraft to send to the US.

Yours should show a delivery date again in the next couple of days, hopefully tomorrow.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I had that yesterday. You can see most of the experience through my posts on this thread. Yesterday early morning it said that I should get the package Wednesday, then the message changed and I had that message, with no delivery date. This morning I showed a delivery date of Thursday, with the latest tracking showing "Export Scan" -- which I trust (and hope) means they are sticking it on an aircraft to send to the US.

Yours should show a delivery date again in the next couple of days, hopefully tomorrow.

Gotcha thanks!!!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

At least you guys get to see where your watch is.
Mine is pre-notified to the carrier and that’s all I get to see.
I don’t know where my watch is. I want to know where my watch is.
Tell me where my watch is. Tell meeeeeeee.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
At least you guys get to see where your watch is.
Mine is pre-notified to the carrier and that’s all I get to see.
I don’t know where my watch is. I want to know where my watch is.
Tell me where my watch is. Tell meeeeeeee.

Dang hopefully yours comes early like a day this week!

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
My shipment now says departed facility!!! Still says Friday delivery (boy that is so far away) but maybe when gets to US that will change to earlier.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2