Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It’s here!

9be8c30e1174fbfe5d5a9a448d2df35d.jpg

That looks awesome!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So my delivery date is October 2nd-7th but today I noticed my credit card is about to be charged my watch and the order has changed to "preparing to ship". I am wondering if I will get my watch this week or will it really take a week to get here from China (I am assuming that's where it's coming from). It's odd it's in the preparing to ship phase but the delivery date hasn't changed..... What do you all think lol?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
So my delivery date is October 2nd-7th but today I noticed my credit card is about to be charged my watch and the order has changed to "preparing to ship". I am wondering if I will get my watch this week or will it really take a week to get here from China (I am assuming that's where it's coming from). It's odd it's in the preparing to ship phase but the delivery date hasn't changed..... What do you all think lol?

Delivery date won’t change anymore.
The delivery service will let you know when your watch is set to be delivered.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
The red is a fun color, but I think I will get the graphite stainless steel with cellular to be my daily driver.

Hopefully I can sell my series 4 or i’ll be stuck with four watches - LOL

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
72a4640ee7264a1f3514ee9d1afaa6d2.jpg

Just got mine and playing with the settings and faces. Anyone know what the numbers 12936 is on the inside of the face? Thought it was going to be analog and digital on the same face but not.

12 o’clock
3 o’clock
6 o’clock
9 o’clock.
I’m sorry that I laughed very hard to this question.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got the 44mm Nike+ Cellular and Apple is saying Oct 5-8. I can’t wait, mainly because os7 on my S4 is absolute garbage and kills my battery faster than I can get a workout in smh

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Just curious. Who did you all order from? Did you any of you even check Best Buy for preorder or launch day pickup? It was so simple to get one on launch day here in Las Vegas. I didn’t even preorder. I just checked the BB app the morning on lunch.

I ordered using the Apple Store app a few minutes after the keynote. BB doesn't carry titanium and our Apple store is closed.

Shipping update 9/21: my watch left Jiaxing China Saturday and is in Shanghai today.
Shipping update: 9/22: arrived Anchorage, AK
Shipping update: 9/23: OUT FOR DELIVERY!! :)

Last edited:

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I almost pulled the trigger on a Series 6 Nike then I remembered how much money I save on my Series 5 by waiting a few months. I paid 348 including tax for a 44mm Nike series 5 at Best Buy.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered using the Apple Store app a few minutes after the keynote. BB doesn't carry titanium and our Apple store is closed.

Shipping update: my watch left Jiaxing China Saturday and is in Shanghai today.

Yeah our apple stores are closed here too. They opened up for like 2 weeks in May then closed again and haven’t opened since.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah our apple stores are closed here too. They opened up for like 2 weeks in May then closed again and haven’t opened since.

Our Apple store closed last April and has reopened and closed again since then. It would be interesting to know what's triggering their decisions.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

Apple Stores here where I live in Virginia are open but they aren't selling the new Apple Watches. They are only open for online appointments for repairs or for things you ordered online and want to pick up and have an apple employee help you set up.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Our Apple store closed last April and has reopened and closed again since then. It would be interesting to know what's triggering their decisions.

Here we turned into a hotspot in June. Their decisions are safety first for their employees. Our apple stores I believe are opening soon again here.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a 44 mm Blue Aluminum Apple Watch 6 with the charcoal sport loop, but didn’t place the order until I could see what the blue case looked like this past Saturday. My delivery date isn’t until the last week of October. Hopefully Apple will deliver well before then, I can only hope.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh