Series 6, Apple please hurry up and send my new watch thread

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 40mm Blue Aluminum with White Sport Band that wouldn’t have delivered until mid October so found one at nearest Apple Store (an hour away) so canceled that order and am on my way to pick it up now.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 40mm Blue Aluminum with White Sport Band that wouldn’t have delivered until mid October so found one at nearest Apple Store (an hour away) so canceled that order and am on my way to pick it up now.

Always get one before you cancel an order.
You’ll never know.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the new blue color sport model size 44 yesterday morning from BB for store curb side pick up. I picked it up an hour later.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I received my shipping notification this morning, though it is Standard Delivery, and the notification says it will arrive on Sep 28. UPS isn't showing the tracking yet, though I'm guessing mine must be coming from China.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I received my shipping notification this morning, though it is Standard Delivery, and the notification says it will arrive on Sep 28. UPS isn't showing the tracking yet, though I'm guessing mine must be coming from China.

Mine now says that I will receive it tomorrow! Originally it said between the 25th and the 29th, so I am very happy. Yours will probably arrive sooner than the 28th also.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Just curious. Who did you all order from? Did you any of you even check Best Buy for preorder or launch day pickup? It was so simple to get one on launch day here in Las Vegas. I didn’t even preorder. I just checked the BB app the morning on lunch.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Just curious. Who did you all order from? Did you any of you even check Best Buy for preorder or launch day pickup? It was so simple to get one on launch day here in Las Vegas. I didn’t even preorder. I just checked the BB app the morning on lunch.

I ordered directly from Apple Store app 2 or 3 minutes after the keynote ended.

I didn’t check any other retailers because those don’t allow you to personalize your watch. In my case a Silver 44mm aluminum with silver Milanese Loop.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered directly from Apple Store app 2 or 3 minutes after the keynote ended.

I didn’t check any other retailers because those don’t allow you to personalize your watch. In my case a Silver 44mm aluminum with silver Milanese Loop.

Gotcha. Yeah I never even looked after keynote to preorder. Wasn’t planning on getting one at first I woke up Friday and was like let me see if BB has the blue color. I wasn’t worried about band. I had mine in hand shorty after. Didn’t apple get back ordered pretty quick?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Gotcha. Yeah I never even looked after keynote to preorder. Wasn’t planning on getting one at first I woke up Friday and was like let me see if BB has the blue color. I wasn’t worried about band. I had mine in hand shorty after. Didn’t apple get back ordered pretty quick?

The delivery estimates are now mid October to mid November for the Netherlands.

I made up my mind with last year’s keynote that I wanted the S6, so I didn’t hesitate with ordering.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My series 4 was still running solid so I wasn’t even thinking about one but the ECG and blood oxygen stuff if pretty important to me so I was like screw it, if I can find one on launch day I’ll get one. And there wasn’t much options to find one in store since the 4 apple stores here have been closed for several months.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine now says that I will receive it tomorrow! Originally it said between the 25th and the 29th, so I am very happy. Yours will probably arrive sooner than the 28th also.

We shall see. My tracking shows that it has not yet been received by UPS and that it is in China.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

I didn't think about it but, like Tartarus, I likely still wouldn't have bought it through Best Buy because they appear to only sell the aluminum watches with the Sport Band. I like the Sport Loop and need a replacement as the loop on my current watch is starting to fray. I thought about buying the Solo Loop, but decided it wasn't worth the extra $50 for me.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
So UPS says this, but Apple still says preparing to ship. View attachment 129294 wonder how long now!!

If nothing else, looks like our watches are currently traveling together. ;)

In Transit 09/21/2020 3:25 A.M. Jiaxing, China
Past Event Shipped 09/20/2020 1:21 A.M. Jiaxing, China
Past Event Label Created 09/21/2020 1:57 A.M. China

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
It’s here!

9be8c30e1174fbfe5d5a9a448d2df35d.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics