Product Red & Blue Aluminum - Who’s excited and what are you getting?

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Product Red & Blue Aluminum

Ordered a 6 in blue with sport band yesterday so won’t deliver until mid October. Then ordered the blue braided loop separately so I could get the watch before November and for some reason it’s coming at the end of this month. Go figure. I went back and tried putting them together again and it still said November.

shelshy

May 3, 2012
Visit site

I just ordered the 44mm in Red. Shows it’s supposed to be delivered 22-24. We shall see when it gets here

d90294771cc3311fe0a71867947a39f2.jpg

It came in today and I’m digging the new color!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 129334
Thanks for asking. Here is a photo that pretty much does it justice. Perhaps seeing it in person at an Apple store would be even better.

View attachment 129335

Thanks for posting...It’s beautiful I have a gold S4 & I love it but I’m really loving this one, too. Hopefully it’ll be available in the next series, since I have no real reason to upgrade this year.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Product Red & Blue Aluminum - Who’s excited and what are you getting?

I upgraded from an silver aluminum 4 to an SS6 graphite with Milanese graphite band. Very nice combination.

p51

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

Stainless steel Gold — coming tomorrow!!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

I have a Nike S5 but

Series 6 Apple Watch  44mm Blue Navy.jpg

is on its way and should be here early Nov.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

Red is my favorite color. Blue is my 2nd fav but to have this color on a watch daily doesn’t interest me. Mine is the gold and I have many watch bands to change up. I have the 5 and I am good with it.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Ughhhh, sooooo disappointed right now. Waited over a month so I could get one of the braided solo loops. Finally shows up today. I ordered an 8 because the chart said that would be the recommended size for me for a relaxed fit. Well, I guess I measured wrong because 8 was wayyyyyyyyyy too loose. Contacted support and I'll have to send the band back and then after I send it back they'll send a new one. No idea how long that will take, just ordering one says January at the earliest in the app. At least I can keep the watch itself which is good because I have to send my S4 back for trade in now that the S6 was sent to me. (already have the trade in kit)

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

This happened to me with the sport loop as well. The instructions that Apple gave at the start to measure for size were poor - you really need to pull the measuring band tight around your wrist where you wear the watch.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

This happened to me with the sport loop as well. The instructions that Apple gave at the start to measure for size were poor - you really need to pull the measuring band tight around your wrist where you wear the watch.

So originally the exchange was actually saying January. However it’s since updated and looks like I could have the replacement the first week of December.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

So originally the exchange was actually saying January. However it’s since updated and looks like I could have the replacement the first week of December.

So yeah the 7 was still too big. If everything matches up the second replacement band a 6 will be here Monday. If this doesn’t work I’m giving up and getting a leather loop with the magnets lol.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

So yeah the 7 was still too big. If everything matches up the second replacement band a 6 will be here Monday. If this doesn’t work I’m giving up and getting a leather loop with the magnets lol.

Size 6 braided solo loop replacement arrived today. Fits great and looks and feels great. Not sure it was worth the hassle of two replacements and two month wait for the initial watch but glad I’m done with the return and replace process lol.

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site

Getting a Product Red on Thursday. Really keen to try sleep tracking on it. And see if pulse oxometer is same reading as the one on the back of my Galaxy S10+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR