Product Red & Blue Aluminum - Who’s excited and what are you getting?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Product Red & Blue Aluminum

I like the blue! But I always go with stainless on my Apple Watch.

I have a “Whoop” for sleep tracking and don’t need an O2 counter, so I may hold on to my S4. The newest WatchOS is compatible. I just hope some of those new faces will be - honestly most interested in those GMT and dive bezel complications!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I like the blue! But I always go with stainless on my Apple Watch.

I have a “Whoop” for sleep tracking and don’t need an O2 counter, so I may hold on to my S4. The newest WatchOS is compatible. I just hope some of those new faces will be - honestly most interested in those GMT and dive bezel complications!

The S6 has nothing I truly need & I’m not even sure there is something they could add that would make me want to upgrade my S4.

I’m still undecided if I want to upgrade my S4. I want SS this year in cellular.

I’ll definitely be keeping my Gold Stainless S4. I’ll upgrade when it gets slow lol

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site

The S6 has nothing I truly need & I’m not even sure there is something they could add that would make me want to upgrade my S4.

I’ll definitely be keeping my Gold Stainless S4. I’ll upgrade when it gets slow lol

I have asthma so I wonder if the S6 would be beneficial for me?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I have asthma so I wonder if the S6 would be beneficial for me?

It’s possible, but it doesn’t seem like it’s actively checking...I could be wrong. I have intermittent asthma & I’m a clinician, so it would be beneficial if it actively checks. If not, I think it just depends on how much someone cares about that number or not. For me it’s not a huge deal...By the time I decide to check SpO2 on my watch, I already know I need to hit the inhaler because I’m wheezing.

MikeElmendorf

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site

Just ordered my blue aluminum with the blue braided band (44, cellular) and delivery is not until around September 25.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site

Maybe I’ll just order new bands to make my S4 feel new. I been stopped ordering cases for my XS Max.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

Not crazy about the new blue or product red color. I'll be sticking with my Series 5 as planned. The new solo loop watch bands look interesting though.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site

I can’t see myself paying $99 for the Pink Punch Braided Solo Loop. Guess I’ll wait for a knock off version.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

b2e8b3fcbac3ae2098b8515731562a0b.jpg

Just ordered this fella

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

Upgrading from my launch 2017 Apple Watch Series 3 (42 MM GPS + Cellular) . Just ordered the blue aluminum 44 MM (GPS+ Cellular) with sports band. Sadly says the delivery date isn't going to be until the week of October 7th...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

My Stainless Steel S4 is fine for what I need. There's nothing in the new Watch that's a must-have for me. I do love the new bands though so i'll probably pick one of those Braided Solo bands up.

Last edited:

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

The blue and red are nice, but not for me. I splurged on a titanium with leather loop band. Ship date is the week of 9/25. I won't be surprised if it comes sooner.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Got a blue S6 GPS 40mm! I'm excited since most of my bands (and car, and clothes, and backpack, and most of my stuff really) are blue anyway.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I really want the graphite SS, but I just can't justify $900. The blue is nice, but I still have the green 11 Pro Max so that wouldn't really work. Currently using a S4 space gray. Going to do a S6 in silver aluminum with the charcoal braided band. Sending my S4 in for trade-in to offset a bit.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

I might bite the bullet and get the Series 6. But first, I will watch the keynote.

If I jump onto the S6 train, my Apple Watch Series 5 will go to a family member. So, at least I won't go to waste.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods