I have a Nike S5 but

Product Red & Blue Aluminum - Who’s excited and what are you getting?-series-6-apple-watch-44mm-blue-navy.jpg

is on its way and should be here early Nov.
    10-26-2020 12:52 PM
    Red is my favorite color. Blue is my 2nd fav but to have this color on a watch daily doesn’t interest me. Mine is the gold and I have many watch bands to change up. I have the 5 and I am good with it.
    11-02-2020 12:10 PM
    Ughhhh, sooooo disappointed right now. Waited over a month so I could get one of the braided solo loops. Finally shows up today. I ordered an 8 because the chart said that would be the recommended size for me for a relaxed fit. Well, I guess I measured wrong because 8 was wayyyyyyyyyy too loose. Contacted support and I'll have to send the band back and then after I send it back they'll send a new one. No idea how long that will take, just ordering one says January at the earliest in the app. At least I can keep the watch itself which is good because I have to send my S4 back for trade in now that the S6 was sent to me. (already have the trade in kit)
    11-13-2020 02:05 PM
    This happened to me with the sport loop as well. The instructions that Apple gave at the start to measure for size were poor - you really need to pull the measuring band tight around your wrist where you wear the watch.
    11-14-2020 11:17 AM
    This happened to me with the sport loop as well. The instructions that Apple gave at the start to measure for size were poor - you really need to pull the measuring band tight around your wrist where you wear the watch.
    So originally the exchange was actually saying January. However it’s since updated and looks like I could have the replacement the first week of December.
    doogald likes this.
    11-20-2020 12:31 AM
    Who’s excited & what color are you getting?
    Got the blue 6 with a blue sports band to match my blue mini
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-11-2020 09:12 AM
    So originally the exchange was actually saying January. However it’s since updated and looks like I could have the replacement the first week of December.
    So yeah the 7 was still too big. If everything matches up the second replacement band a 6 will be here Monday. If this doesn’t work I’m giving up and getting a leather loop with the magnets lol.
    12-13-2020 05:03 PM
    So yeah the 7 was still too big. If everything matches up the second replacement band a 6 will be here Monday. If this doesn’t work I’m giving up and getting a leather loop with the magnets lol.
    Size 6 braided solo loop replacement arrived today. Fits great and looks and feels great. Not sure it was worth the hassle of two replacements and two month wait for the initial watch but glad I’m done with the return and replace process lol.
    doogald likes this.
    12-14-2020 03:02 PM
    Got the blue 6 with a blue sports band to match my blue mini
    Congrats...that’s a beautiful color
    12-15-2020 11:02 AM
    Getting a Product Red on Thursday. Really keen to try sleep tracking on it. And see if pulse oxometer is same reading as the one on the back of my Galaxy S10+
    Annie_M likes this.
    01-19-2021 05:50 AM
    I have the blue color to match my 12 pro Max. It’s absolutely beautiful
    Annie_M likes this.
    03-10-2021 03:07 PM
61 123