Can’t wait for the new Apple devices to come out!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
It seems to be so quiet on the forums lately so I’m anxiously awaiting all the posts about the new products people get this Fall.

I personally am keeping my 11 pro max at least one more year. And I have a series 4 and series 5 Apple Watch now, so depending on what the series 6 is like, I’ll make my decision then on whether to get it or not.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We’re already approaching the end of July so your wait is indeed getting shorter. As for the forums not being so active, I’m sure it’s a combination of things - people who have been stuck inside for months are now getting out and trying to enjoy themselves. Others are working longer hours due to some colleagues being furloughed or let go. Whatever the reason, things will be pick back up at some point.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Worst part is that the wait will be even longer this year due to the pandemic. And even longer for the 5G version iPhones.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I’m anxiously waiting to upgrade my XS Max to the 12 Pro Max. I’m also still deciding wether I want to give up my grandfathered Simple Choice plan with T-Mobile to switch to Verizon. I’m also paying outright this year for the first time as well and already have my money saved up. Sept/Oct can not come soon enough. I don’t know if I’ll upgrade my S4 to the S6 though.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the Fall release as I always like to keep up on all the new Apple products whether I'm upgrading or not.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Not to be a Negative Nancy, but i am fearful that they are going to mess* up the new iPhone. It should have a USB C port. If they delete the lightning port altogether, I’ll still have to carry around a hockey puck and plug it in somewhere.

* Since most of y’all have a dirtier mind than me, please substitute the word mess with a strong adjective of your choice...:)

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPad Pro 11, and an IPhone XR, so won’t be changing those just yet, but I reckon I may change my Apple Watch series 4 for a series 6 when the time comes.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
It seems to be so quiet on the forums lately so I’m anxiously awaiting all the posts about the new products people get this Fall.

I personally am keeping my 11 pro max at least one more year. And I have a series 4 and series 5 Apple Watch now, so depending on what the series 6 is like, I’ll make my decision then on whether to get it or not.

I can't wait either, especially since iOS 14 will have widgets and an app drawer. I was thinking about trading in my iPhone 11 Pro Max and AWS5 for the Note 20, but now that iOS 14 will have widgets and an app drawer, I don't think I have any need to go back to Android anymore.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone X and my original plan was to upgrade this year, but I am thinking I may wait another year. I won't need and don't care about 5G, and I'm thinking that the first year of new tech is always worse than the next. But, i"ll wait to see what they release; maybe I'll change my mind.

I don't care if its lightning or USB-C, but my guess is that Apple will stick with lightning for the iPhone. At least for the cheaper/mass market/non-pro iPhone.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I love my 11pro Max. Haven’t had 6 months yet!
I just upgraded to the Series 5 watch. Battery life has gotten better on it. So I am happy

My iPad is the 9.7 I might upgrade it but it’s working well. So unsure still

I have my 2015 Mac Pro that I don’t use a lot but it’s a work horse. If I use it a couple times a month that’s good. My iPad does a lot!
But if I were to sell my Mac Pro it would be then I would wish I still had it.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone XR which continues to be amazing. Battery life is 97% after a year and a half. I just got an Apple Watch Series 5 a couple months ago. I’ll check out the new devices, but I’m not planning to upgrade.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I was going to wait until Series 6 came out but I got a good deal from Verizon for the Series 5. $100 trade in plus $150 off promo. Couldn’t pass that up. Happy with the upgrade over the Series 3 I am trading in.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I read an article today (Forbes??) that predicted Apple's usual Fall new product event will be delayed from September to October. The rationale was that Covid-19 has caused supply-chain delays.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I read an article today (Forbes??) that predicted Apple's usual Fall new product event will be delayed from September to October. The rationale was that Covid-19 has caused supply-chain delays.

Yes, I heard that too. I think they should go ahead with the September event to let us know about the new devices and delay the release if necessary. That way, we at least know what they are going to be!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I would like to see a round version to be released.

Me too but I think Apple has an aversion to making a round watch and just wants to stick to the square. The traditional round watch lover in me would like to have one made by Apple but I'm not sure if it'll ever happen though. We can only hope to one day have the option to choose between a round or square Apple watch but it's only a dream.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2