It seems to be so quiet on the forums lately so I’m anxiously awaiting all the posts about the new products people get this Fall.

I personally am keeping my 11 pro max at least one more year. And I have a series 4 and series 5 Apple Watch now, so depending on what the series 6 is like, I’ll make my decision then on whether to get it or not.
    aximtreo and nikkisharif like this.
    07-26-2020 09:25 AM
    We’re already approaching the end of July so your wait is indeed getting shorter. As for the forums not being so active, I’m sure it’s a combination of things - people who have been stuck inside for months are now getting out and trying to enjoy themselves. Others are working longer hours due to some colleagues being furloughed or let go. Whatever the reason, things will be pick back up at some point.
    07-26-2020 09:42 AM
    07-26-2020 11:29 AM
    Worst part is that the wait will be even longer this year due to the pandemic. And even longer for the 5G version iPhones.
    ladyc0524 and nikkisharif like this.
    07-26-2020 12:03 PM
    I’m anxiously waiting to upgrade my XS Max to the 12 Pro Max. I’m also still deciding wether I want to give up my grandfathered Simple Choice plan with T-Mobile to switch to Verizon. I’m also paying outright this year for the first time as well and already have my money saved up. Sept/Oct can not come soon enough. I don’t know if I’ll upgrade my S4 to the S6 though.
    Tartarus, aximtreo and nikkisharif like this.
    07-26-2020 12:42 PM
    I'm looking forward to the Fall release as I always like to keep up on all the new Apple products whether I'm upgrading or not.
    07-27-2020 11:15 AM
    Not to be a Negative Nancy, but i am fearful that they are going to mess* up the new iPhone. It should have a USB C port. If they delete the lightning port altogether, I’ll still have to carry around a hockey puck and plug it in somewhere.

* Since most of y’all have a dirtier mind than me, please substitute the word mess with a strong adjective of your choice...
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-27-2020 06:47 PM
    Good luck to you, I’m not buying a new one ‘til 2022 so not too bothered.
    07-28-2020 08:21 AM
    I have an iPad Pro 11, and an IPhone XR, so won’t be changing those just yet, but I reckon I may change my Apple Watch series 4 for a series 6 when the time comes.
    07-28-2020 08:43 AM
    It seems to be so quiet on the forums lately so I’m anxiously awaiting all the posts about the new products people get this Fall.

I personally am keeping my 11 pro max at least one more year. And I have a series 4 and series 5 Apple Watch now, so depending on what the series 6 is like, I’ll make my decision then on whether to get it or not.
    I can't wait either, especially since iOS 14 will have widgets and an app drawer. I was thinking about trading in my iPhone 11 Pro Max and AWS5 for the Note 20, but now that iOS 14 will have widgets and an app drawer, I don't think I have any need to go back to Android anymore.
    Annie_M likes this.
    07-28-2020 08:54 AM
    I have an iPhone X and my original plan was to upgrade this year, but I am thinking I may wait another year. I won't need and don't care about 5G, and I'm thinking that the first year of new tech is always worse than the next. But, i"ll wait to see what they release; maybe I'll change my mind.

I don't care if its lightning or USB-C, but my guess is that Apple will stick with lightning for the iPhone. At least for the cheaper/mass market/non-pro iPhone.
    07-28-2020 11:56 AM
    I love my 11pro Max. Haven’t had 6 months yet!
    I just upgraded to the Series 5 watch. Battery life has gotten better on it. So I am happy

My iPad is the 9.7 I might upgrade it but it’s working well. So unsure still

I have my 2015 Mac Pro that I don’t use a lot but it’s a work horse. If I use it a couple times a month that’s good. My iPad does a lot!
    But if I were to sell my Mac Pro it would be then I would wish I still had it.
    07-28-2020 10:53 PM
    I have an iPhone XR which continues to be amazing. Battery life is 97% after a year and a half. I just got an Apple Watch Series 5 a couple months ago. I’ll check out the new devices, but I’m not planning to upgrade.
    07-28-2020 11:59 PM