So....something happened...

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Last week my wife got me this watch for Fathers Day. SS with the leather band. Absolutely love it.

I was the person who though having a smart watch was useless, but man was I wrong. Using it for one week has gotten me to appreciate how much I actually do use it. A quick glance at my watch instead of pulling out my phone is priceless.

I love the look of the SS but I had to put a screen protector/case on it as I work in construction. Didn’t want to take the chance to damage it.

2 items down in the Apple ecosystem!!! Lol. Silly me....I thought I was stopping at my iPhone I got 2 months ago.

IMG_0371.JPG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Last week my wife got me this watch for Fathers Day. SS with the leather band. Absolutely love it.

I was the person who though having a smart watch was useless, but man was I wrong. Using it for one week has gotten me to appreciate how much I actually do use it. A quick glance at my watch instead of pulling out my phone is priceless.

I love the look of the SS but I had to put a screen protector/case on it as I work in construction. Didn’t want to take the chance to damage it.

2 items down in the Apple ecosystem!!! Lol. Silly me....I thought I was stopping at my iPhone I got 2 months ago.

View attachment 128979

Congratulations on getting your new Watch....

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on your new Apple Watch and welcome to the club! What a nice gift from your wife. Enjoy the freedom of looking at your wrist instead of your phone!!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on your new Apple Watch. I adore mine.

Watch out though, if you are anything like me, you'll soon start developing a watchstrap habit...