Infograph Watch Face question

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone. For the past few months I’ve been using the Infograph face instead of Siri. So far I really like it as it’s been useful for me weather wise. I have the inner complications set to Sundial, Weather Temperature, Rain, and UV Index and the outer complications set to Activity, Compass, Noise, and BatteryPhone.

My question is about the Rain complication: when it gets cold enough in the winter will it change to chances of snow or just stay at rain?
The weather app in the iPhone changes this way when the temperature gets too cold for rain chances.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Fortunately, I do not know the answer to your question. :)

Hopefully some of our members who live in much colder climates can help.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My question is about the Rain complication: when it gets cold enough in the winter will it change to chances of snow or just stay at rain?

I believe that it is the percent chance of precipitation of any kind - rain, snow, sleet, mixed precipitation, etc.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Just an update: went back to Siri face as sports have resumed, but might go back to Infograph or Solar Dial is one of my many California faces soon. Unfortunately the Sundial app was updated yesterday and discontinued support for the Watch complication. I changed that complication to Solar, which is not as useful for me because I rarely looked at it before.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2