Hi!I'm a pro user with many years of to
    be a proud Apple Fanboy but for now - I need a help with my AppleWatch3⌚️ with watchOS6 - I need a solution for a remotedowngrade to the WatchOS5-Because my iPhone6 is not compactible. But early after WWDC19 - there was no a big huge Bold statement about situation with iPhone6 and WatchOS6... 6+6 are like Devil's numbers #watchOS #downgrade

- In these days of quarantine and Covid19 fears - It should be exist: NEW REMOTE SOLUTION for situations like this

- And my situation need:

1) Available watchOS5 repair version (like combo update for macOS in like old times- Steve Jobs Era. ) for download from Apple support Page

2) Some "software magic" from Apple for situation like this.

3) No additional pay for solution like this

Please, Make Apple cool again... But first - easy of use again

Have a Nice day
    06-01-2020 11:12 AM
    Hi!I'm a pro user with many years of to
    be a proud Apple Fanboy but for now - I need a help with my AppleWatch3⌚️ with watchOS6 - I need a solution for a remotedowngrade to the WatchOS5-Because my iPhone6 is not compactible. But early after WWDC19 - there was no a big huge Bold statement about situation with iPhone6 and WatchOS6... 6+6 are like Devil's numbers #watchOS #downgrade

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...0c4646a9bc.jpg

- In these days of quarantine and Covid19 fears - It should be exist: NEW REMOTE SOLUTION for situations like this

- And my situation need:

1) Available watchOS5 repair version (like combo update for macOS in like old times- Steve Jobs Era. ) for download from Apple support Page

2) Some "software magic" from Apple for situation like this.

3) No additional pay for solution like this

Please, Make Apple cool again... But first - easy of use again

Have a Nice day
    Hello and welcome to iMore. In regards to your question, from everything I've read, I'm afraid you are out of luck. Apparently, only iPhones 6s and later are compatible with WatchOS and later. If you wish to downgrade to WatchOS 5, I would suggest that you contact Apple Support to see if that is possible.
    06-01-2020 11:29 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore. In regards to your question, from everything I've read, I'm afraid you are out of luck. Apparently, only iPhones 6s and later are compatible with WatchOS and later. If you wish to downgrade to WatchOS 5, I would suggest that you contact Apple Support to see if that is possible.
    Yes... But they want additional cost about for 80€... for a software downgrade And month waiting time. I'm still waiting for a 5G phone from Apple... It's not a logical way - pay additional 80€ for downgrade And after a few monts... When I get a new iPhone12 than Again UP to watchOS 6
    06-01-2020 11:59 AM
    unfortunately, that's the only way: to get Apple Support to downgrade. Users cannot do this on their own, and I know of no third party that can. You only choice is to use Apple's service or to get an iPhone that can run iOS 13.
    Annie_M likes this.
    06-01-2020 01:01 PM
    Unfortunately, in this case, what you want is not what you're going to get. Either pay for the downgrade or wait for your iPhone 12.
    06-01-2020 09:49 PM