Apple⌚️Watch3 watchOS 6 with iPhone6 iOS12.4.6 WE NEED A NEW REMOTE SOLUTIONS FOR REPAIRS

xorpi

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi!I'm a pro user with many years of to
be a proud Apple Fanboy but for now - I need a help with my AppleWatch3⌚️ with watchOS6 - I need a solution for a remotedowngrade to the WatchOS5-Because my iPhone6 is not compactible. But early after WWDC19 - there was no a big huge Bold statement about situation with iPhone6 and WatchOS6... 6+6 are like Devil's numbers #watchOS #downgrade

301cb66d06e9ddb31f7fe40c4646a9bc.jpg

- In these days of quarantine and Covid19 fears - It should be exist: NEW REMOTE SOLUTION for situations like this

- And my situation need:

1) Available watchOS5 repair version (like combo update for macOS in like old times- Steve Jobs Era. ) for download from Apple support Page

2) Some "software magic" from Apple for situation like this.

3) No additional pay for solution like this

Please, Make Apple cool again... But first - easy of use again

Have a Nice day

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi!I'm a pro user with many years of to
be a proud Apple Fanboy but for now - I need a help with my AppleWatch3⌚️ with watchOS6 - I need a solution for a remotedowngrade to the WatchOS5-Because my iPhone6 is not compactible. But early after WWDC19 - there was no a big huge Bold statement about situation with iPhone6 and WatchOS6... 6+6 are like Devil's numbers #watchOS #downgrade

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200601/301cb66d06e9ddb31f7fe40c4646a9bc.jpg

- In these days of quarantine and Covid19 fears - It should be exist: NEW REMOTE SOLUTION for situations like this

- And my situation need:

1) Available watchOS5 repair version (like combo update for macOS in like old times- Steve Jobs Era. ) for download from Apple support Page

2) Some "software magic" from Apple for situation like this.

3) No additional pay for solution like this

Please, Make Apple cool again... But first - easy of use again

Have a Nice day

Hello and welcome to iMore. In regards to your question, from everything I've read, I'm afraid you are out of luck. Apparently, only iPhones 6s and later are compatible with WatchOS and later. If you wish to downgrade to WatchOS 5, I would suggest that you contact Apple Support to see if that is possible.

xorpi

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. In regards to your question, from everything I've read, I'm afraid you are out of luck. Apparently, only iPhones 6s and later are compatible with WatchOS and later. If you wish to downgrade to WatchOS 5, I would suggest that you contact Apple Support to see if that is possible.

Yes... But they want additional cost about for 80€... for a software downgrade And month waiting time. I'm still waiting for a 5G phone from Apple... It's not a logical way - pay additional 80€ for downgrade And after a few monts... When I get a new iPhone12 than Again UP to watchOS 6

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
unfortunately, that's the only way: to get Apple Support to downgrade. Users cannot do this on their own, and I know of no third party that can. You only choice is to use Apple's service or to get an iPhone that can run iOS 13.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately, in this case, what you want is not what you're going to get. Either pay for the downgrade or wait for your iPhone 12.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711