Who bought an Apple Watch during this quarantine?

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
This might not be on anyones mind in purchasing during this quarantine. It wasn't on mines. But being so bored and browsing online. I thought the Apple Watch 3 series was a really good price so I decided to buy one. Delivered to me within 2 days and love it. I can't wait to put it to full use once lockdowns are lifted. Purchased the Apple Watch 3 series 38mm white sports band. Anyone else decided to buy one? If you did, which one? and how do you like it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This might not be on anyones mind in purchasing during this quarantine. It wasn't on mines. But being so bored and browsing online. I thought the Apple Watch 3 series was a really good price so I decided to buy one. Delivered to me within 2 days and love it. I can't wait to put it to full use once lockdowns are lifted. Purchased the Apple Watch 3 series 38mm white sports band. Anyone else decided to buy one? If you did, which one? and how do you like it?

I purchased a 42mm space gray series 3 a few weeks ago. I love it. I’ve been doing a lot of tracking my activity and closing the rings.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I bought the series 5 Nike edition 40 mm a couple of weeks ago. Best Buy had them on sale. I still have my series 4 too. This is my fourth Apple Watch! I would never be without one again – LOL

SteelSteve

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I bought the 42mm series 3 Nike version. It’s my first Apple Watch, but not my first smart watch. So far I’m enjoying it.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I just bought the Series 5 Space Grey 40mm aluminum gps. Upgraded from the Series 3 38mm Space Grey Aluminum gps. Best Buy had a sale $100 off.

I changed a few settings to preserve battery life. It's great so far.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased a Space Gray 44mm Series 5. It was on sale at Target and was too good to pass up.

That’s awesome, sir......The Series 5 Watch is definitely the best of the ones I’ve owned and hopefully, you’ll enjoy it as much as you did your Series 3.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the Series 5 Space Grey 40mm aluminum gps. Upgraded from the Series 3 38mm Space Grey Aluminum gps. Best Buy had a sale $100 off.

I changed a few settings to preserve battery life. It's great so far.

The Series 5 aluminum GPS was on sale at Target for $100 off as well. Enjoy your new Apple Watch!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That’s awesome, sir......The Series 5 Watch is definitely the best of the ones I’ve owned and hopefully, you’ll enjoy it as much as you did your Series 3.

It’s awesome. Really enjoying the larger screen. The Series 3 is great watch too.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
With the great discounts I'm seeing on the 5, I'm definitely tempted. I'm definitely getting a 6 if I can hold out.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I did, decided to trade in my series 4 44mm space gray for the series 5 40mm gold. The larger one was starting to leave a raw spot on my wrist (I wear it all the time, just charge it in the mornings while I get ready for work). Plus I wanted the aways on display and the series 6 coming up is not going to be radically different yet. Maybe the series 7 will be that round watch that some are looking for?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Well I finally decided to upgrade my Series 2 GPS 42mm Rose Gold AL to a Series 5 44mm GPS+Cellular Gold AL since it was on sale at Best Buy for $100 off for Memorial Day weekend. The Aluminum has served me well for the past 3 years so why change it. I still want built-in sleep tracking and if the Series 6 has it then I'll trade-in/upgrade at that time. My new Series 5 should arrive on May 30th. Happy Apple Watch upgrade to me...woohoo!!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2