I’m running the latest version of theScore app ver. 20.8.0 on my Apple Watch. I’m receiving alerts on my watch, but when I tap on the app it just reboots.

I tried deleting the app from my watch and iPhone, restarting both devices and reinstalling on both. Same problem.

I did contact theScore’s support team and they’re looking into it. Just wondered how the app works for anyone else on their Apple Watch.

Thanks
    04-27-2020 08:45 PM
    theScore is my go-to sports app and have been for a few years now. With that being said, I do not have the app installed on my Watch because the alerts on it are set to mirror my iPhone. In other words, alerts from theScore still comes to my Watch.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-28-2020 08:40 AM
    I was just about to try out this app last month when COVID-19 ended up canceling all the sports events I'd be looking to follow. When sports start up again I think I will try it out.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-28-2020 09:49 AM
    I was just about to try out this app last month when COVID-19 ended up canceling all the sports events I'd be looking to follow. When sports start up again I think I will try it out.
    You will love the speed in which the scores are updated. It’s darn near in real time.
    doogald likes this.
    04-28-2020 10:05 AM
    I love this app but don’t use it on my watch. May try it out now
    Just_Me_D and pr1nce like this.
    04-28-2020 11:33 AM
    theScore is my go-to sports app and have been for a few years now. With that being said, I do not have the app installed on my Watch because the alerts on it are set to mirror my iPhone. In other words, alerts from theScore still comes to my Watch.
    TheScore app has been my go to sports app for years going back to my BlackBerry days. I love it.
    04-28-2020 04:17 PM
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to give this app a try, hopefully soon!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-28-2020 04:21 PM
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to give this app a try, hopefully soon!
    You’re very welcome, sir. The news articles therein are well-written also. Anyway, let me know what you think of it whenever you decide to install it, if you don’t mind...
    04-28-2020 05:49 PM
    So you don’t have the app installed on your Apple Watch but you still get the alerts on your watch?

I get the alerts from MLB, NFL, NBA,NCAAF, NCAAB and a couple of team alerts on my watch and phone. But if I tap on the watch app it crashes every time.
    04-28-2020 07:24 PM
    So you don’t have the app installed on your Apple Watch but you still get the alerts on your watch?
    That is correct, sir.

I get the alerts from MLB, NFL, NBA,NCAAF, NCAAB and a couple of team alerts on my watch and phone. But if I tap on the watch app it crashes every time.
    I don’t recall ever having theScore app installed on any of my Watches, but I will install it in a moment and see if it will crash like it does for you.

UPDATE: I installed the app twice on n my Watch, but it would not sync my favorites over from my iPhone. I could deep press on the watch display and then choose to either sync the favorites or refresh the screen. It would refresh the screen, but it would not sync my favorites even though I had the app open on my iPhone as instructed. Keep in mind that I’m running the latest dev betas so that could be the reason.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-28-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-28-2020 07:29 PM
    That is correct, sir.

I don’t recall ever having theScore app installed on any of my Watches, but I will install it in a moment and see if it will crash like it does for you.

UPDATE: I installed the app twice on n my Watch, but it would not sync my favorites over from my iPhone. I could deep press on the watch display and then choose to either sync the favorites or refresh the screen. It would refresh the screen, but it would not sync my favorites even though I had the app open on my iPhone as instructed. Keep in mind that I’m running the latest dev betas so that could be the reason.
    Thanks for the update.
    04-28-2020 08:04 PM
    The problem must be on their end.
    Favs not syncing to my Series 5.
    Uninstalled the app on my watch, rebooted phone and watch.
    Reinstalled on watch.
    Still not syncing favs.

This is my go to app for sports.
    Good Luck
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-28-2020 09:58 PM
    I have never heard of it, but will definitely check it out when sports return!
    04-28-2020 10:14 PM