I bought 2 third party apple bands for a little price and it is looks like original.they offered me a buy 2 get 1 offer also.What are your third party apple bands,these are mine.

Quality apple bands-img-2787.jpgQuality apple bands-img-2789.jpg
    04-27-2020 11:32 AM
    I got a few cheapos when I first bought my Watch but they all fell apart in a matter of weeks, if not days.
    Ever since then I decided to go for originals at the Store.
    04-27-2020 11:34 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore! I have several third party bands- most from Amazon and a few from Etsy. Most of them are ok, but I’ve had a few disappointments along the way. I do prefer Apple Bands- the quality cannot be disputed! The key to buying third-party bands is to make sure that you read customer reviews before purchasing. I never purchase anything under four stars.

Here is a photo of some of my favorite third party bands:

Quality apple bands-21fd0529-88b2-4fe1-b798-947ac9f35a27.jpeg
    04-27-2020 12:00 PM
    I bought 2 third party apple bands for a little price and it is looks like original.they offered me a buy 2 get 1 offer also.What are your third party apple bands,these are mine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2787.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	324.5 KB 
ID:	128641Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2789.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	440.2 KB 
ID:	128642
    Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore. We’re glad you’re here.
    04-27-2020 04:15 PM

Those look nice. What brand are they? Bought via Amazon?
    04-28-2020 04:07 PM
    I only buy original Apple ones now after trying a few third party sport bands and being left disappointed. I’ve been quite lucky with eBay and never paid more than £20 for a brand new one so far.

I had a midnight blue sealed in its box for £7 recently and 2 weeks ago I got a black with black pin for £5.20. The more exotic colours seem to fetch high prices especially if they’ve been discontinued.
    05-06-2020 03:46 AM
    I just discovered GrooveLife and they make really nice Apple watch bands. Plus they’re a Tennessee company and living here in Tennessee I’m always glad to support local businesses. They make their bands with a grooved pattern on the inside of the band that lets moisture out. So they look like an Apple silicone band and have the same closure mechanism, but the grooves and channels underneath let the sweat out if you’re being active. I just ordered one and I’ve had it a few days now. I really like it. They come in solid colors and some really nice patterns.
    05-22-2020 06:42 PM
    I just discovered GrooveLife and they make really nice Apple watch bands. Plus they’re a Tennessee company and living here in Tennessee I’m always glad to support local businesses. They make their bands with a grooved pattern on the inside of the band that lets moisture out. So they look like an Apple silicone band and have the same closure mechanism, but the grooves and channels underneath let the sweat out if you’re being active. I just ordered one and I’ve had it a few days now. I really like it. They come in solid colors and some really nice patterns.
    Thanks for the tip! I’m always in the market for quality Apple bands!
    05-22-2020 09:10 PM