Quality apple bands

Angelina 1985

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
I bought 2 third party apple bands for a little price and it is looks like original.they offered me a buy 2 get 1 offer also.What are your third party apple bands,these are mine.

IMG-2787.jpgIMG-2789.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I got a few cheapos when I first bought my Watch but they all fell apart in a matter of weeks, if not days.
Ever since then I decided to go for originals at the Store.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore! I have several third party bands- most from Amazon and a few from Etsy. Most of them are ok, but I’ve had a few disappointments along the way. I do prefer Apple Bands- the quality cannot be disputed! The key to buying third-party bands is to make sure that you read customer reviews before purchasing. I never purchase anything under four stars.

Here is a photo of some of my favorite third party bands:

21FD0529-88B2-4FE1-B798-947AC9F35A27.jpeg

Oct 6, 2018
Visit site
I only buy original Apple ones now after trying a few third party sport bands and being left disappointed. I’ve been quite lucky with eBay and never paid more than £20 for a brand new one so far.

I had a midnight blue sealed in its box for £7 recently and 2 weeks ago I got a black with black pin for £5.20. The more exotic colours seem to fetch high prices especially if they’ve been discontinued.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I just discovered GrooveLife and they make really nice Apple watch bands. Plus they’re a Tennessee company and living here in Tennessee I’m always glad to support local businesses. They make their bands with a grooved pattern on the inside of the band that lets moisture out. So they look like an Apple silicone band and have the same closure mechanism, but the grooves and channels underneath let the sweat out if you’re being active. I just ordered one and I’ve had it a few days now. I really like it. They come in solid colors and some really nice patterns.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just discovered GrooveLife and they make really nice Apple watch bands. Plus they’re a Tennessee company and living here in Tennessee I’m always glad to support local businesses. They make their bands with a grooved pattern on the inside of the band that lets moisture out. So they look like an Apple silicone band and have the same closure mechanism, but the grooves and channels underneath let the sweat out if you’re being active. I just ordered one and I’ve had it a few days now. I really like it. They come in solid colors and some really nice patterns.

Thanks for the tip! I’m always in the market for quality Apple bands!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro