Quarantine? What’s that?
    As a delivery guy, apparently I have a vital job.
    Life goes on as usual for me. So does the way I have been wearing my Watch.
    SteelSteve likes this.
    05-11-2020 02:05 PM
    I’m using my Apple Watch all the time for tracking my daily walks, workouts and notifications. I’ve become addicted to closing rings.
    wenrob likes this.
    05-12-2020 04:09 PM
    Mine has become MUCH more important to me since the covid shenanigans began. So much that I finally decided to upgrade from a gen 1 after 5 years... Granted I stay home as much as I can, but when I do have go out the watch makes everything easier. I don't have to pull my phone out, and then feel like I want to disinfect it when I get home. I can see all notifications, phonecalls etc, right on the watch, and hey now that I have a brand new one I can interact beautifully with them too

When I really really love it the most is when I go shopping for groceries. I put my shoppinglist into TickTick and just tick the items off right on my watch instead of having to fumble around with and get nasty particles on my beautiful green iPhone 11 Pro. I would use the beautiful Things app but alas my girlfriend rolls with Android so I use TickTick to be able to share the list wit her. Works a charm.

So yeah. My Apple Watch has never been more useful than now. Next step will be getting a pair of AirPod Pros to go with it.
    05-14-2020 06:22 AM
    Update:

Haven’t worn mine in about 2 weeks. I’ve been furloughed for about 2 weeks. Hmmmmmm.
    ivantwilliams likes this.
    05-14-2020 06:29 AM
    James Bond’s updated quarantine look in the new film?

*Disclaimer: I would never leave the house like this (and also never wear them like this in the house...)
    kcox52692 likes this.
    05-14-2020 03:49 PM
    OCD kicking in. One watch is either one minute fast, or one minute slow...

James Bond’s updated quarantine look in the new film?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...fce61c27.plist

*Disclaimer: I would never leave the house like this (and also never wear them like this in the house...)
    doogald likes this.
    05-15-2020 09:41 AM
    Haha, I didn’t meticulously sync them before snapping a quick pic. Just another reason why it would be ridiculous to wear two watches...
    ivantwilliams and kcox52692 like this.
    05-15-2020 10:11 AM
    I wear mine most of the time. I don't much care about the Activity tracking but I utilize the timer while cooking or doing laundry. It's convenient to read incoming messages on too
    06-03-2020 08:18 PM
    Oddly enough, I just noticed that the 'Activity' app does not record, UNLESS you're wearing your watch. Have not worn my watch in over a week now.
    Weird, I presumed, like the Samsung device, Activity would still record, based on my movement, with my phone on me...
    06-05-2020 01:05 AM
    Amusing thread, I wore watches,and monotonously broke them for, ummm ... about forty years. The moment I got a mobile that told the real time ( rather than watch time) and updated via the signal, I got rid of mine , I hated the things. Oddly enough when there is a draught my left wrist is the first thing to notice it.
    doogald likes this.
    06-05-2020 06:10 AM
35 12