Hi everyone. I don’t know if this is a bug for watchOS 6 but in my experience the Siri Watch face is jumping around quite a bit with the data sources compared to watchOS 5. For example one moment it shows me the weather info and sunset time and then a few moments later it shows me News and Stocks, and then after a while stocks disappears so I have to open the Stocks app. Also when I tap on Activity info in the Watch face and try to quit it it doesn’t show. All of these things did not happen on watchOS 5 so maybe these are bugs that will be fixed with WatchOS 7?

In the mean time I’m using the Infograph face with the Always On display turned on. This is a much better experience for me than the Siri face.
    04-09-2020 01:55 PM
    Every time I try the Siri watch face I find it almost always useless to me. It just doesn't make a good guess about the information I want to see at any given time.

So, I don't think it's just you.
    04-09-2020 04:49 PM
    Every time I try the Siri watch face I find it almost always useless to me. It just doesn't make a good guess about the information I want to see at any given time.

So, I don't think it's just you.
    I’m using the Infograph face now and it’s much more useful for me. I will most likely stay with it.
    04-27-2020 03:47 PM
    “....it also intelligently pulls in data from your calendars, photos, and more, and provides information such as upcoming weather and passbook passes to you.” — The iMore Blog
    04-27-2020 04:39 PM
    “....it also intelligently pulls in data from your calendars, photos, and more, and provides information such as upcoming weather and passbook passes to you.” — The iMore Blog
    I understand that it does all that. I just found that it moves all the data sources around randomly during the day unlike in watchOS 5.
    04-27-2020 05:18 PM
    I understand that it does all that. I just found that it moves all the data sources around randomly during the day unlike in watchOS 5.
    Understood
    04-27-2020 05:18 PM
    Understood
    Maybe watchOS 7 will fix this? And also bring better battery life to the Series 5 watches.
    04-27-2020 06:23 PM