Let’s see those collections.....Here’s mine, plus 2 more I just ordered. I’m gonna start getting more Nylon and Jewelry bands!
    Tartarus, ksassy and nikkisharif like this.
    01-05-2020 07:53 PM
    I don’t have an obsession, but I’m quite impressed with your collection. They look great.
    Tartarus likes this.
    01-05-2020 08:04 PM
    This could be embarrassing...
    01-05-2020 08:06 PM
    Wow, are those $5 bands actually any good compared to Apple's $50 version? I only have a few bands but wouldn't mind more if the price & quality were both right. I just have the sport loop that comes with the space gray S4, the Catalyst olive colored sport band, and recently the Pine Green sport band from Apple.
    Last edited by flyinion; 01-07-2020 at 05:22 PM.
    01-07-2020 04:23 PM
    Not me. Heck, I’m still wearing the same original Nike+ Sportsband that came with my series 3.
    iwoodland likes this.
    01-07-2020 04:53 PM
    Wow, are those $5 bands actually any good compared to Apple's $50 version? I only have a few bands but wouldn't mind more if the price & quality were both right. I just have the sport loop that comes with the space gray S4, the Catalyst olive colored sport band, and recently the Pine Green sport band.
    99% of my bands are from eBay, the quality is great! The only Apple bands that I have are the ones that I’ve gotten when I purchased the watch!
    flyinion likes this.
    01-07-2020 05:15 PM
    Are your leather bands the official leather bands from Apple? I'm looking at getting a leather band for my series 5 silver. That is seriously quite a collection. Mr. Ritchie would rival that from what I hear on various media platforms albeit Hermes. LOL
    01-23-2020 07:05 AM
    I will take and post a photo of my ever-growing collection this evening.
    01-23-2020 08:15 AM
    Haven’t purchased any bands have my old sports and a plain black from previous and the red band with my series 5
    03-02-2020 10:19 PM
    Have my Apple Watch for 2 weeks now and already looking to buy more band, I can see myself having a minor obsession over apple watch bands
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-08-2020 05:37 PM
    I need to find some good cheap ones. I'm hesitant to buy any more of the $$$ "official" ones right now since I plan to upgrade in the fall just in case something changes with the bands (attachment, sizes, etc.).
    Annie_M likes this.
    05-08-2020 06:11 PM
    I need to find some good cheap ones. I'm hesitant to buy any more of the $$$ "official" ones right now since I plan to upgrade in the fall just in case something changes with the bands (attachment, sizes, etc.).
    “Danger Danger Will Robinson...”! Be very careful... you’re contemplating a potentially addicting pursuit! (says she who has,over 2 dozen bands)
    05-08-2020 06:33 PM
    “Danger Danger Will Robinson...”! Be very careful... you’re contemplating a potentially addicting pursuit! (says she who has,over 2 dozen bands)
    LOL yeah. I currently only have the sport loop that came with it, a sport band from Catalyst that I never use cause it's a pain to "buckle" it, and a green sport band from Apple that I got for Christmas last year. I've been eyeing a leather loop band forever though (the magnetic one similar to the milanese but leather). $100 though.
    05-08-2020 06:43 PM
    I guess I'm utilitarian in that sense. I'm using the sport band that came with the watch. I really can't see myself having a slew of bands.

It's functional so I use it Who else has an Apple Watch Band Obsession?-adjustments.jpg
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    05-12-2020 01:02 PM
    I don’t see myself getting obsessed with bands. I’m happy with the black sport band that came with the watch.
    05-12-2020 02:25 PM
    I have two watch bands to go with my space black stainless steel Series 5 Watch. The black sports band for when I go on my 3-mile runs and the black leather watch band for all other times. I don’t need any others so no, I do not have a watch band obsession...
    05-12-2020 02:53 PM
    I’ve bought one sport band in 3 years
    05-12-2020 03:12 PM
    Let’s see those collections.....Here’s mine, plus 2 more I just ordered. I’m gonna start getting more Nylon and Jewelry bands!
    I prefer the word "passion" to "obsession."

I'd say my total number of bands is roughly equal to what you have. I own bands of quite a few different brands although most of my sports bands are Moko. I wear the same sports band most days but when I travel I coordinate my band with the color shirt I'm wearing.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-12-2020 04:11 PM
    I would love to have an Apple Watch Band ‘obsession’, however my 24cm wrists (I’m big boned) means that its difficult to get anything to fit, and certainly nothing from Apple itself!
    05-13-2020 06:52 AM
    I have two watch bands to go with my space black stainless steel Series 5 Watch. The black sports band for when I go on my 3-mile runs and the black leather watch band for all other times. I don’t need any others so no, I do not have a watch band obsession...
    I would like to have a nice quality black leather band for “dressier” occasions. Any suggestions?
    05-13-2020 09:02 AM
    I use to have a slight obsession, but that has died down a lot. Although I plan on purchasing a leather loop, I’m pretty content with the bands I have.

*Disclaimer*...the above sentiment can change at any moment It has been a long time since I’ve purchased a new watch band.
    05-21-2020 08:55 PM
    I would like to have a nice quality black leather band for “dressier” occasions. Any suggestions?
    This is the one that I have.

pr1nce likes this.
    05-21-2020 09:36 PM
    I don’t have an obsession but I absolutely love my Nike+ Sport loop band with the reflective material. Do they sell this band separately? I remember Apple saying these bands were only available with watch purchase. I found one on the Apple Store app but it’s for XL size only. Any thoughts?
    05-22-2020 09:44 AM
    I don’t have an obsession but I absolutely love my Nike+ Sport loop band with the reflective material. Do they sell this band separately? I remember Apple saying these bands were only available with watch purchase. I found one on the Apple Store app but it’s for XL size only. Any thoughts?
    You can definitely buy sport loops in general, not sure about the Nike version with the reflective bits though. Actually, yes, just looked and you can. https://www.apple.com/shop/watch/ban...port-loop#mn_p
    05-22-2020 12:45 PM
    Just bought like 15 cheap bands from Amazon and the Nike+ Sport band.

Since upgrading from the Series 1 to the Series 5 Watch, I feel like it's finally a fashion accessory I can get down with.

ksassy and doogald like this.
    05-30-2020 01:17 AM
60 123