Who else has an Apple Watch Band Obsession?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I use to have a slight obsession, but that has died down a lot. Although I plan on purchasing a leather loop, I’m pretty content with the bands I have.

*Disclaimer*...the above sentiment can change at any moment It has been a long time since I’ve purchased a new watch band.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would like to have a nice quality black leather band for “dressier” occasions. Any suggestions?
This is the one that I have.

bd3cb3b8a19e0b30683cd032fb73a264.jpg

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I don’t have an obsession but I absolutely love my Nike+ Sport loop band with the reflective material. Do they sell this band separately? I remember Apple saying these bands were only available with watch purchase. I found one on the Apple Store app but it’s for XL size only. Any thoughts?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I don’t have an obsession but I absolutely love my Nike+ Sport loop band with the reflective material. Do they sell this band separately? I remember Apple saying these bands were only available with watch purchase. I found one on the Apple Store app but it’s for XL size only. Any thoughts?

You can definitely buy sport loops in general, not sure about the Nike version with the reflective bits though. Actually, yes, just looked and you can. https://www.apple.com/shop/watch/bands/nike-sport-loop#mn_p

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Just bought like 15 cheap bands from Amazon and the Nike+ Sport band.

Since upgrading from the Series 1 to the Series 5 Watch, I feel like it's finally a fashion accessory I can get down with.

e27d84a4bcff9c9b388e0cac3f9f33d5.jpeg

1cfe2965e56d7d9dfc25e22df11f2c1c.jpeg

e4602bfdc699a78325a995da5a8a9d1c.jpeg

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I would love to have an Apple Watch Band ‘obsession’, however my 24cm wrists (I’m big boned) means that its difficult to get anything to fit, and certainly nothing from Apple itself!

I too am "big boned" (working on that hence my upgraded Watch) and I've found some good bands that are breathable nylon that fit really, really well. Let me know if you want deets!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
If it is waterproof, comes in 40 mm, and holds together well, I may go for one. I don't mind the way it looks at all. (I am not a fan of the current leather loop.)

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Well the purchase of my new Series 5 has given me the Apple Watch band itch again. So I decided to try out the genuine Apple Watch Sport Loop in three different colors (pink sand, black, and seashell) and I bought them on eBay from a reputable seller at a good discount. Omg why have I waited so long to purchase this type of watch band...I'm in love! I've been a genuine Apple Watch Sport Band owner since my Series 2 and have a multitude of colors but the sport loop is now my new fav. Now I'm off to buy more colors (hibiscus, nectarine, indigo, dragon fruit, marine green, and camel sport)...yes I'm obsessed!!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Well I made another run on eBay and picked up 5 brand new genuine Apple Watch Nike Sport Loop Band (black/pure platinum, summit white, celestial teal, smokey mauve, and spruce fog) and 2 brand new Apple Watch Sport Loop Band (indigo, and cerulean) all at a great discount. Yes I'm officially nuts over the sport loop band and I need to stay off of eBay for awhile!!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well I made another run on eBay and picked up 5 brand new genuine Apple Watch Nike Sport Loop Band (black/pure platinum, summit white, celestial teal, smokey mauve, and spruce fog) and 2 brand new Apple Watch Sport Loop Band (indigo, and cerulean) all at a great discount. Yes I'm officially nuts over the sport loop band and I need to stay off of eBay for awhile!!

How in the world do you find such awesome deals. I’m never that lucky! :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods