Message dictation auto send

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
When dictating a message with your voice on Apple Watch and Siri says “do you want to send the message” and you say “yes”. Is there a spec for the length of time it waits before sending the message? Seems like it’s a longer that necessary length of time. I end up looking back at my watch wondering if the message has been sent.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've noticed the same thing! And I think there is an unusually long delay, which can be frustrating. I have sent a message to my husband who was waiting for me in the car. It was pouring rain, and I was checking out at Walmart with a huge amount of groceries, and he was going to pull up so that we could unload my cart quickly. He didn't get the message right away and I stood there for way too long. Of course, I presumed he was playing a game on his iPhone and wasn't paying attention to my text. Of course, he had just gotten it. So he was absolved, but I was still annoyed!

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed the same thing! And I think there is an unusually long delay, which can be frustrating. I have sent a message to my husband who was waiting for me in the car. It was pouring rain, and I was checking out at Walmart with a huge amount of groceries, and he was going to pull up so that we could unload my cart quickly. He didn't get the message right away and I stood there for way too long. Of course, I presumed he was playing a game on his iPhone and wasn't paying attention to my text. Of course, he had just gotten it. So he was absolved, but I was still annoyed!

.... I looked up the process last night and it says just to drop your wrist and the message will send. I was testing this out with my son but it didn’t seem to work when I dropped my wrist. Still took an unusually long amount of time to send a message

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site

.... I looked up the process last night and it says just to drop your wrist and the message will send. I was testing this out with my son but it didn’t seem to work when I dropped my wrist. Still took an unusually long amount of time to send a message

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR