Whether you have an original series or the brand new series 5 Watch, what is your ONE pet peeve about it? For me, it's the lack of traditional or classy looking watch faces. Granted, I know the term classy is subjective, but you know what I mean.
    11-16-2019 03:56 PM
    It isn’t free. That’s my biggest issue
    11-16-2019 05:00 PM
    It isn’t free. That’s my biggest issue
    Lol...I heard that!
    11-16-2019 05:34 PM
    Battery life only really last 1 full day.
    11-16-2019 06:08 PM
    11-16-2019 06:17 PM
    I love the new California faces. The rest of them aren't so great, I'll admit.

I think no official sleep tracking; maybe no constant heart rate monitoring.
    Just_Me_D and ReVu30 like this.
    11-16-2019 06:54 PM
    My husband and I have no interest in them. They are too small to view everything we use our phones for.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-16-2019 07:26 PM
    My husband and I have no interest in them. They are too small to view everything we use our phones for.
    Understood...
    11-16-2019 07:38 PM
    When deleting an iMessage or text Message on the Watch, it doesn’t delete them on other devices.
    Good Luck
    11-16-2019 08:32 PM
    When deleting an iMessage or text Message on the Watch, it doesn’t delete them on other devices.
    Good Luck
    This definitely ranks at or near the top of the list...
    Alex Rodriguez Jr. likes this.
    11-16-2019 09:28 PM
    That all the S4 and S5 faces aren't available on S3.
    11-17-2019 08:43 AM
    Yeah, I hated not having newer watch faces on older watches, especially when it’s part of the software that the older watches can still use.
    11-17-2019 09:13 AM
    Whether you have an original series or the brand new series 5 Watch, what is your ONE pet peeve about it? For me, it's the lack of traditional or classy looking watch faces. Granted, I know the term classy is subjective, but you know what I mean.
    Same here. I really thought Apple would bring a "real" watch face to the Apple Watch by now.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-17-2019 09:38 AM
    When you mute an iMessage conversation on your phone, it doesn't mute on the watch. I've had to take my watch off for some group chats that got out of control.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-17-2019 04:10 PM
    Agreed!
    aximtreo and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-17-2019 05:18 PM
    So I know it’s an issue caused by my own unwillingness to change, but I’m stuck nonetheless. I DO NOT have “Messages” backed up in iCloud. Thus, when I delete a message on my phone or watch it doesn’t delete on the other. So yes, I find it obnoxious to need to delete on both devices. Nevertheless, I’d rather need to delete from both than accidentally loose by accident?
    aximtreo and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-17-2019 07:42 PM
    I’m not a fan of the square chunky bar look, rather have a traditional round look.
    11-18-2019 05:37 AM
    When you mute an iMessage conversation on your phone, it doesn't mute on the watch. I've had to take my watch off for some group chats that got out of control.
    I was having a similar problem for a long time, but since watchOS 6, all of my group chats that are muted are also muted on the watch. For me it was always fine with iMessage group chats, but it was SMS group chats (green bubbles) that muted conversations would notify on my watch. Again, that's now fixed. This was particularly a pain with SMS groups, because you can't remove yourself from them, lie you can with an iMessage chat.

You may want to contact Apple Support to see if they can help you figure it out.
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-18-2019 06:28 AM
    I’m not a fan of the square chunky bar look, rather have a traditional round look.
    I would like to have the option for a round Apple Watch.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-18-2019 09:35 AM
    Another thing that I wish was different was that the replacement bands weren't so pricey. Yes, I have dozens of bands I've found on Amazon, but I would love to buy more directly from Apple.
    Just_Me_D and Tartarus like this.
    11-18-2019 10:24 AM
    Probably the biggest issue, which I've only really realized recently, is that I don't have always on display on my S4. I didn't really think I needed it, but was doing something the other day and really wished I had always on display. That one feature is really not worth it for me to jump from a S4 though. Maybe next year or the year after.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-18-2019 01:36 PM
    Another thing that I wish was different was that the replacement bands weren't so pricey. Yes, I have dozens of bands I've found on Amazon, but I would love to buy more directly from Apple.
    Good point Annie. If the bands were just a little more reasonable, I'd buy a bunch more.

My only other gripe is a software complaint. I listen to Audible books on my watch when I run and the sync with the phone is VERY flaky.
    11-20-2019 02:35 PM
    This is my Pet Peeve as well!!! I love the California watch face but I need more lol.
    Spencerdl and scruffypig like this.
    12-05-2019 08:04 PM