What is your ONE pet peeve about the Watch?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Whether you have an original series or the brand new series 5 Watch, what is your ONE pet peeve about it? For me, it's the lack of traditional or classy looking watch faces. Granted, I know the term classy is subjective, but you know what I mean.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I love the new California faces. The rest of them aren't so great, I'll admit.

I think no official sleep tracking; maybe no constant heart rate monitoring.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Whether you have an original series or the brand new series 5 Watch, what is your ONE pet peeve about it? For me, it's the lack of traditional or classy looking watch faces. Granted, I know the term classy is subjective, but you know what I mean.

Same here. I really thought Apple would bring a "real" watch face to the Apple Watch by now.

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
When you mute an iMessage conversation on your phone, it doesn't mute on the watch. I've had to take my watch off for some group chats that got out of control.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
So I know it’s an issue caused by my own unwillingness to change, but I’m stuck nonetheless. I DO NOT have “Messages” backed up in iCloud. Thus, when I delete a message on my phone or watch it doesn’t delete on the other. So yes, I find it obnoxious to need to delete on both devices. Nevertheless, I’d rather need to delete from both than accidentally loose by accident?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
When you mute an iMessage conversation on your phone, it doesn't mute on the watch. I've had to take my watch off for some group chats that got out of control.

I was having a similar problem for a long time, but since watchOS 6, all of my group chats that are muted are also muted on the watch. For me it was always fine with iMessage group chats, but it was SMS group chats (green bubbles) that muted conversations would notify on my watch. Again, that's now fixed. This was particularly a pain with SMS groups, because you can't remove yourself from them, lie you can with an iMessage chat.

You may want to contact Apple Support to see if they can help you figure it out.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Another thing that I wish was different was that the replacement bands weren't so pricey. Yes, I have dozens of bands I've found on Amazon, but I would love to buy more directly from Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711