If you’re one of the people who own at least two Watch models, do you often switch between them? For example, do you wear a stainless steel model for non-active occasion and the aluminum model for active occasions like exercising?
    11-16-2019 09:21 AM
    If you’re one of the people who own at least two Watch models, do you often switch between them? For example, do you wear a stainless steel model for non-active occasion and the aluminum model for active occasions like exercising?
    I had three watches at one time! I had the original Apple Watch (aluminum) and then got the series 3 (ceramic). I had both of them on my phone and did switch occasionally, but then started using just the 3! Then I bought the series 4 (Gold stainless steel), and never used the original or the 3 again. Now I only have my series 4.
    Just_Me_D and aximtreo like this.
    11-16-2019 09:49 AM
    I had three watches at one time! I had the original Apple Watch (aluminum) and then got the series 3 (ceramic). I had both of them on my phone and did switch occasionally, but then started using just the 3! Then I bought the series 4 (Gold stainless steel), and never used the original or the 3 again. Now I only have my series 4.
    I’ve had the original Series a watch as well as the Series 3 aluminum and my current Series 5 stainless (both cell models). When I exercise, I use the Series 3, but I wear the Series 5 for all other occasions.
    11-16-2019 09:51 AM
    I wear the old aluminum S2 to bed for sleep tracking, while the new SS S5 charges, and the S5 all of the rest of the time, while the S2 recharges. I don't change based on activity or function otherwise.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-16-2019 06:51 PM
    I wear the old aluminum S2 to bed for sleep tracking, while the new SS S5 charges, and the S5 all of the rest of the time, while the S2 recharges. I don't change based on activity or function otherwise.
    I do exactly the same, except my day watch is an S4.
    11-20-2019 02:31 PM