Welp...I picked up another one[emoji2364]

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Love it. I’m thinking about getting that one myself. I don’t know what took me so long to get the sport loop bands. Now I have 2 and thinking about this one and the seashell one. Nice pickup Nikki

Thanks..This has become a fave of mine! You should definitely go for it. Seashell will always be readily available. Get the Cape Cod while you can. It took me awhile to get into the sport loops too, now I’m addicted LOL

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks..This has become a fave of mine! You should definitely go for it. Seashell will always be readily available. Get the Cape Cod while you can. It took me awhile to get into the sport loops too, now I’m addicted LOL

Just ordered the Cape Cod. Damn you Nikki stop encouraging me!!!

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ordered from Best Buy yesterday & surprisingly it arrived today 44mm Cape Cod Sport Loop & I’m loving it

a2d571427f1f38b989c4f1f566e730a2.jpg

Someone on Reddit posted today that Macy’s has a sale on some of the Sport Loops (thru the 14th) for 50% off. I just bought this one and the Nectarine. Man I need to stay away from these forums for a little while LOL!

Last edited:

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Someone on Reddit posted today that Macy’s has a sale on some of the Sport Loops (thru the 14th) for 50% off. I just bought this one and the Nectarine. Man I need to stay away from these forums for a little while LOL!

Ugh that’s where I bought mine from the day 2 days ago and it wasn’t on sale. I’m gonna grab another one and send the one I got a couple days ago back.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

Lalalalala I didn't see this...I repeat I didn't see this...LOL!!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I have been thinking about ordering a sport loop but I haven’t been sure. I read a lot of things online saying they are smaller ? I use a regular black sport band came out of box with my watch so it’s m/l which i read on apples site is 140-210 because it’s the xl that’s bigger ? And I’m looking at product red to match my iPhone it’s also 140-210 I’m sorry if I’m asking if this in wrong spot just didn’t think was enough for new thread.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think it’s perfectly fine to ask you a question in this thread. As for the size difference between the sports band and the sport loop band, I don’t really know if there is a difference In size between the two. I have both kinds and they fit equally as well I do think it fit on the sports the band is better because you can really get it addressed it to you uncomfortable. If that makes any sense!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods