New watch band colors

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow! That’s looks even better than the stock photo. This is not helping me resist!

Thanks Don’t resist.....
4ec721bf060c4bab80839eb725f501f6.gif

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I’m really loving this color...I might need to sport band

My younger daughter has been calling it “Emo Cotton Candy.” She asked why I haven’t worn the Cornflower and I said I couldn’t bring myself to take off the Dragon Fruit yet.

On a side note: The Pride Loops are already showing up on eBay for next to double. I checked the store and they’re readily available. 🤷 I had all intentions of buying one because the daughter mentioned above collects all things Rainbow and Pride but I’m just not a fan of the Loops and would never wear it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My younger daughter has been calling it “Emo Cotton Candy.” She asked why I haven’t worn the Cornflower and I said I couldn’t bring myself to take off the Dragon Fruit yet.

On a side note: The Pride Loops are already showing up on eBay for next to double. I checked the store and they’re readily available. I had all intentions of buying one because the daughter mentioned above collects all things Rainbow and Pride but I’m just not a fan of the Loops and would never wear it.

I’m dying at “Emo Cotton Candy”

I can’t believe they’re selling them for that much, since they’re still available. That’s crazy!!! I think the Pride band looks great but I would never wear it because it’s just to many colors at once for me. I, honestly, didn’t know how I would feel about the sport loop but I really like it because it’s not sweaty. Walking around NYC all day with a sport band gets really irritating when it’s hot.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I’m dying at “Emo Cotton Candy”

I can’t believe they’re selling them for that much, since they’re still available. That’s crazy!!! I think the Pride band looks great but I would never wear it because it’s just to many colors at once for me. I, honestly, didn’t know how I would feel about the sport loop but I really like it because it’s not sweaty. Walking around NYC all day with a sport band gets really irritating when it’s hot.

I live it Vegas so you’d think I’d be all about them but the one I tried just bugged me to no end. The Nike Sport Bands seem to be doing the trick. The problem there is I *need* similar colors to the regular Sports Bands to coordinate. I admit to having a problem...

I also saw Papaya and Nectarine in the $80-$90 range on eBay. Again, they show available in the store. So crazy.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I live it Vegas so you’d think I’d be all about them but the one I tried just bugged me to no end. The Nike Sport Bands seem to be doing the trick. The problem there is I *need* similar colors to the regular Sports Bands to coordinate. I admit to having a problem...

I also saw Papaya and Nectarine in the $80-$90 range on eBay. Again, they show available in the store. So crazy.

I haven’t tried a Nike one yet, there aren’t any colors that I’m in love with. Spruce Fog & Teal Tint are not but I’m not in love with them. Hopefully that’ll change in the fall.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox