You're right the Cornflower looks more of a medium blue and the Lilac has more of a lavender tone. I do wear the Lilac Apple Watch sport band with something baby blue and my Lavender Apple Watch sport band with something light purple. I've tried crossing the two and they don't match IMO. I guess it really depends on the shade of blue or purple it's next to. Interesting observations though. Thanks for sharing!!
    wenrob likes this.
    06-07-2019 01:17 AM
    Supposedly I’m on a spending hiatus too
    I thought so, but I wasn't going to act like the fun police!
    nikkisharif and wenrob like this.
    06-07-2019 08:36 AM
    I was given a VISA gift card as a thank you for taking mail in for friends for the last year or so. So, I have to confess buying 3 third-party bands off of Amazon last week. Two are floral, and one is a Nike Hyper Grape knock off. I like it well enough, but I would "like" to see it side by side with the real deal. But I'm also wary of doing so in case I'm really disappointed that my knock-off looks nothing like the authentic hyper grape sports loop band! LOL!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-07-2019 08:40 AM
    I thought so, but I wasn't going to act like the fun police!
    That might not have been a bad thing

I was given a VISA gift card as a thank you for taking mail in for friends for the last year or so. So, I have to confess buying 3 third-party bands off of Amazon last week. Two are floral, and one is a Nike Hyper Grape knock off. I like it well enough, but I would "like" to see it side by side with the real deal. But I'm also wary of doing so in case I'm really disappointed that my knock-off looks nothing like the authentic hyper grape sports loop band! LOL!
    Oooh nice!!! We’ll definitely need pics when you get them
    06-07-2019 11:51 AM
    I'll admit I've been spoiled from day one by genuine Apple Watch bands so anything 3rd party doesn't fit or feel the same IMO and believe me I tried to save money by not buying Apple bands. Every single knock off watch band I bought ended up returned or pawned off on a friend. Personally my advice don't bother comparing watch bands because you may be suckered into the Apple Watch band universe like me LOL!!
    ReVu30 and nikkisharif like this.
    06-07-2019 12:25 PM
    I wonder when they’ll start releasing more colors designed towards men who don’t want to wear pastels or black. Is it too much to ask for a dark green or dark blue sport loop? Hell you cannot even get the brown leather watch strap anymore without paying for the Hermès straps.
    I’m a female and I too have been wanting Apple to bring out more darker colors, especially a brown leather band.
    06-07-2019 01:23 PM
    LOL Better you than me! I'm on a self-imposed spending moratorium at the moment... I have to confess that the Dragon Fruit band is testing my will power!
    It’s testing mine too!
    Annie_8plus and nikkisharif like this.
    06-07-2019 01:27 PM
    I’m a female and I too have been wanting Apple to bring out more darker colors, especially a brown leather band.
    There were darker colors in the winter and fall. You gotta catch them while they’re hot or wait til the next season.
    06-07-2019 03:16 PM
    It came & I love the color a lot...looks great with my nails Not sure how I feel about how light it makes the watch. It’s amazingly soft though, so I might have to get a few more for summer recreation. I cannot stand sweat, especially under my watch band Plus I don’t want to wear my Milanese Loop when I’m doing certain activities.

06-07-2019 03:24 PM
    That looks awesome!!!!
    06-07-2019 03:27 PM
    That looks awesome!!!!
    Thanks Annie I’m so glad I got it..the color is vibrant but subtle at the same time. Apple did good with this one Of course I’m pretty new to Apple Watch, so I’m sure I’ve missed out on others that were just as good.
    06-07-2019 04:01 PM
    It came & I love the color a lot...looks great with my nails Not sure how I feel about how light it makes the watch. It’s amazingly soft though, so I might have to get a few more for summer recreation. I cannot stand sweat, especially under my watch band Plus I don’t want to wear my Milanese Loop when I’m doing certain activities.

[IMG=1124x1500]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/25b4a879ed67ee3773a731c2ad320a79.jpg[/url][IMG=1124x1500]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/27553d52fcccb44d2eaa87ab936dceec.jpg[/url][IMG=1124x1500]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/c5b74fdb29e87fec8e63a58d4a34c9ac.jpg[/url]
    And I just ordered the same band! The phone case will have to wait. I blame you for this Nikki
    06-07-2019 07:19 PM
    And I just ordered the same band! The phone case will have to wait. I blame you for this Nikki
    YAY I take full responsibility for your actions
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-07-2019 07:45 PM

[IMG=1124x1500]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/25b4a879ed67ee3773a731c2ad320a79.jpg[/url][IMG=1124x1500]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/27553d52fcccb44d2eaa87ab936dceec.jpg[/url][IMG=1124x1500]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/c5b74fdb29e87fec8e63a58d4a34c9ac.jpg[/url]
    Oh wow! That’s looks even better than the stock photo. This is not helping me resist!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-07-2019 10:47 PM
    Beautiful!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-08-2019 12:20 AM
    Oh wow! That’s looks even better than the stock photo. This is not helping me resist!
    Thanks Don’t resist.....
    ReVu30 likes this.
    06-08-2019 08:01 AM
    Beautiful!
    Thanks I’m really loving this color...I might need to sport band
    Annie_8plus and wenrob like this.
    06-08-2019 08:02 AM
    You absolutely do!
    nikkisharif and wenrob like this.
    06-08-2019 08:19 AM
    You absolutely do!
    You’re probably right
    06-08-2019 08:21 AM
    My younger daughter has been calling it “Emo Cotton Candy.” She asked why I haven’t worn the Cornflower and I said I couldn’t bring myself to take off the Dragon Fruit yet.

On a side note: The Pride Loops are already showing up on eBay for next to double. I checked the store and they’re readily available. 🤷 I had all intentions of buying one because the daughter mentioned above collects all things Rainbow and Pride but I’m just not a fan of the Loops and would never wear it.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-08-2019 09:01 AM
    My younger daughter has been calling it “Emo Cotton Candy.” She asked why I haven’t worn the Cornflower and I said I couldn’t bring myself to take off the Dragon Fruit yet.

On a side note: The Pride Loops are already showing up on eBay for next to double. I checked the store and they’re readily available. I had all intentions of buying one because the daughter mentioned above collects all things Rainbow and Pride but I’m just not a fan of the Loops and would never wear it.
    I’m dying at “Emo Cotton Candy”

I can’t believe they’re selling them for that much, since they’re still available. That’s crazy!!! I think the Pride band looks great but I would never wear it because it’s just to many colors at once for me. I, honestly, didn’t know how I would feel about the sport loop but I really like it because it’s not sweaty. Walking around NYC all day with a sport band gets really irritating when it’s hot.
    wenrob likes this.
    06-08-2019 09:34 AM
    I’m dying at “Emo Cotton Candy”

I can’t believe they’re selling them for that much, since they’re still available. That’s crazy!!! I think the Pride band looks great but I would never wear it because it’s just to many colors at once for me. I, honestly, didn’t know how I would feel about the sport loop but I really like it because it’s not sweaty. Walking around NYC all day with a sport band gets really irritating when it’s hot.
    I live it Vegas so you’d think I’d be all about them but the one I tried just bugged me to no end. The Nike Sport Bands seem to be doing the trick. The problem there is I *need* similar colors to the regular Sports Bands to coordinate. I admit to having a problem...

I also saw Papaya and Nectarine in the $80-$90 range on eBay. Again, they show available in the store. So crazy.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-08-2019 10:00 AM
    I live it Vegas so you’d think I’d be all about them but the one I tried just bugged me to no end. The Nike Sport Bands seem to be doing the trick. The problem there is I *need* similar colors to the regular Sports Bands to coordinate. I admit to having a problem...

I also saw Papaya and Nectarine in the $80-$90 range on eBay. Again, they show available in the store. So crazy.
    I haven’t tried a Nike one yet, there aren’t any colors that I’m in love with. Spruce Fog & Teal Tint are not but I’m not in love with them. Hopefully that’ll change in the fall.
    06-08-2019 08:40 PM
    @nikkisharif I blame you for making me covet the Dragon Fruit sport band which means now I must purchase one. Thank you enabler 🤣

And you too @wenrob
    nikkisharif and Annie_8plus like this.
    06-10-2019 07:25 PM
    @nikkisharif I blame you for making me covet the Dragon Fruit sport band which means now I must purchase one. Thank you enabler

And you too @wenrob
    It was my pleasure
    ksassy likes this.
    06-10-2019 07:26 PM
55 123