Coming Back!

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Good morning I'm happy to be coming back to Apple just getting a little bored with Google right now the watches with Android or just terrible I have a question do you know if they are coming out with the new series 5 watch haven't heard anything or seen anything on the internet would I be better off just buying the series 4 or wait until the series 5 comes out again looking forward to coming back and reading everything there is about Apple on here again thanks for your help?
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome back. We will find out about the upcoming version of WatchOS later today, during the Keynote Speech at WWDC. Series 5 Watches will most likely be announced and available in September. As far as waiting... the Series 4 is awesome, but since the 5 is just 3 months away, it's up to you as to whether or not you can wait!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back to Apple. As far as the next latest and greatest Apple product is concerned, only Apple really knows that...LOL. We should know today if there will indeed be a AW5 released. The AW4 is very nice and a serious upgrade from AWO-3 in my honest opinion. Good Luck with your decision...ENJOY

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
After today’s Keynote I’m thinking of getting an Apple Watch again I really like the new Watch OS features

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
After today’s Keynote I’m thinking of getting an Apple Watch again I really like the new Watch OS features

I say do it LOL. Series 4 is my first one & I love it!! Was never truly compelled to get one until this iteration & iOS 6 has me really excited.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
As Annie said, there likely will be a 5 introduced in September, BUT, it's not a guarantee. Apple Watches have been introduced at other times.

AndreaCristiano76

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm also thinking of coming back. I currently am at the point of exhaustion with Google and their bias and their privacy issues. Has wwdc really brought forth some serious privacy protections from apple as I am hearing??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods