What is your June Challenge? Will you succeed?

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Today is day 19 and I’m only at 208.9 miles out of 341. That means I will have to walk or run 12 miles every day this month. I have 2 more off days this month, so that will be hard to achieve.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Not looking good.
e08898f404130d88e9142df26e98dbd2.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m trying so hard but I really don’t think it’s going to happen...

f632eedca8857622c5703703f34551df.jpg

It seems as though you're close!!! To make the goal, you needed to burn about 1294 calories a day. If my calculations are correct, if you burned 1294 calories a day, by the end of the day today, you would have burned a total of 27174. The day's not over, and ou're really not that far off!

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site
It seems as though you're close!!! To make the goal, you needed to burn about 1294 calories a day. If my calculations are correct, if you burned 1294 calories a day, by the end of the day today, you would have burned a total of 27174. The day's not over, and ou're really not that far off!

Thanks for the encouragement Annie and I’ll keep pushing as much down the gym as I can (and few extra dog walks are also on the cards!).

My only fear is that next month’s challenge will be even worse and I won’t be able to complete as we’re off on holiday.

It’s silly how much effort we all put in to achieve these badges. I even completed my yoga challenge today and I’ve never attempted it before.

It’s all good fun though.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the encouragement Annie and I’ll keep pushing as much down the gym as I can (and few extra dog walks are also on the cards!).

My only fear is that next month’s challenge will be even worse and I won’t be able to complete as we’re off on holiday.

It’s silly how much effort we all put in to achieve these badges. I even completed my yoga challenge today and I’ve never attempted it before.

It’s all good fun though.

I completely understand, and even if we don't make the goal, we still tried, we still put the effort in! If you mow your own grass don't forget to start a workout! That should count unless you're on a riding mower! :D

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I completely understand, and even if we don't make the goal, we still tried, we still put the effort in! If you mow your own grass don't forget to start a workout! That should count unless you're on a riding mower! :D

Lol, that’s a good suggestion and I’ll give it a try!
It’s currently 8pm here in the uk and I’ve achieved 1668 calories so it’s been a good day!

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I’m not going to make the June challenge and probably will be out of July’s also. Found out Friday I have a bulging disc in my back from pushing to hard.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I’m not going to make the June challenge and probably will be out of July’s also. Found out Friday I have a bulging disc in my back from pushing to hard.

Sorry to hear about the bulging disc in your back. Slow down, listen to your body, and concentrate on healing. Don't worry about the monthly challenges as they'll be there when you return healthy again. I know I sound like a mom which I am but the most important thing is your overall health. Sending well wishes your way and my best to you!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Wishing you a healthy recovery!!

Sorry to hear about the bulging disc in your back. Slow down, listen to your body, and concentrate on healing. Don't worry about the monthly challenges as they'll be there when you return healthy again. I know I sound like a mom which I am but the most important thing is your overall health. Sending well wishes your way and my best to you!!

I 100% agree with this!!!!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I only have to average a little over 12 miles a day for the rest of June. No reason I can't do that assuming I cut out less important things like my job. :rolleyes:

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I only have to average a little over 12 miles a day for the rest of June. No reason I can't do that assuming I cut out less important things like my job. :rolleyes:

I need 12.78 miles a day for the next 6 days. I’m a letter carrier for the post office and walk on average 12-15 miles per day from 7am- until bedtime. *fingers crossed we complete our goal*

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I need 12.78 miles a day for the next 6 days. I’m a letter carrier for the post office and walk on average 12-15 miles per day from 7am- until bedtime. *fingers crossed we complete our goal*

That's INSANE!!!! Yikes!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Burn 30,600 calories, or 1019 per day. I averaged 1018 per day in April (I was traveling a lot in May, so it wouldn't be comparable.) So, as usual, it will likely come down to the last day.

Made it. The half marathon yesterday was a big help.

IMG_0555.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner