Spartan Apple Watch Bands

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with and/or feedback for Spartan Watch Company's Apple Watch bands? I'm seeing them advertised all over and am wondering if they are decent or not.

Thanks...

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with and/or feedback for Spartan Watch Company's Apple Watch bands? I'm seeing them advertised all over and am wondering if they are decent or not.

Thanks...

Sorry, no.

I seek crowd-sourced reviews and concentrate on the percentage of low reviews. That helps me assess the risk of making a bargain or unknown to me brand or item.

My always hesitating to get 3rd party bands is fueled by my outdoor and action sports activities. I don't want a bump or the motion mountain biking, trail building or snorkeling to leave the watch behind. For some I read about the lugs failing. For some sport loop types I've read about the glued velcro coming off.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, no.

I seek crowd-sourced reviews and concentrate on the percentage of low reviews. That helps me assess the risk of making a bargain or unknown to me brand or item.

My always hesitating to get 3rd party bands is fueled by my outdoor and action sports activities. I don't want a bump or the motion mountain biking, trail building or snorkeling to leave the watch behind. For some I read about the lugs failing. For some sport loop types I've read about the glued velcro coming off.

Thanks for your thoughtful response. I often read reviews as well... and I recently followed a sub reddit about Apple Watch bands. I'm curious about where you find crowd-sourced reviews?

Thanks!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your thoughtful response. I often read reviews as well... and I recently followed a sub reddit about Apple Watch bands. I'm curious about where you find crowd-sourced reviews?

Thanks!

Amazon where I realize it does not cover all makes, and that you need lots of reviews to know they're not fake.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Amazon where I realize it does not cover all makes, and that you need lots of reviews to know they're not fake.

Agreed! I always read reviews, sometimes ask questions... and on the flip side, I always answer questions I get and give fair and honest reviews of the bands I buy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW