Weather Complications

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
How many of you use a weather complication on your watches? If you do use one, which one do you use?

I use Dark Sky and have been really glad to have it during this horrific Polar Vortex!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I use the stock weather complication - I just need to see the temp myself, and third party complications are restricted to the amount of updates that they are able to provide anyway.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Another vote for Carrot. It's the only one (besides stock app) that updates location IRT on my watch.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I use Carrot. I like that it gives me complications on the Infograph face such as humidity and chance of rain.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
At times Dark Sky & My Radar Pro in addition to the stock weather app. The actual weather data is really important to me because I’m a trail steward and director (board) of a ski area. The watch can’t do what Climendo or Ventusky do as good examples so for a watch complication I mostly go with what is good display.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I've got Carrot but I don't subscribe, so no complication there. Currently I'm not using one.

Is there an app with a complication that shows the temperature and rain/sun/cloud conditions? And in the complication circles, not the long one along the bottom of the Watch.

I need an S4 so I can use the Infograph. I like that Watch face.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I've got Carrot but I don't subscribe, so no complication there. Currently I'm not using one.

Is there an app with a complication that shows the temperature and rain/sun/cloud conditions? And in the complication circles, not the long one along the bottom of the Watch.

I need an S4 so I can use the Infograph. I like that Watch face.

I have S4 now so use Infograph and only see the Series 4 displays now. Dark Sky shows conditions description, high, low, and sunrise/sunset in the info graph face. My Radar Pro a bit less info.

Personally I've stayed away from Carrot because I don't need snarky descriptions and have other great apps that use the Dark Sky and other data. It would be sweet if there were a watch display for Climendo because Climendo gets data from multiple top weather providers. It really is a best overall forecast for where you stand.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally I've stayed away from Carrot because I don't need snarky descriptions and have other great apps that use the Dark Sky and other data. ...

Same here. I don’t see the attraction to it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Depending on which Watch face you are using, dark sky’s complication will give you both a temperature and weather conditions. And you tap on it then it opens up to the actual app and you get to see all sorts of information. I really like it and would recommend it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I "was" using the BeWeather complication and was happy with it. Now it has been removed with the latest update so I've reverted back to the stock weather for now.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I just started using Weather Underground compilations on my Series 3 as a back up face
Lots of info including radar.
I’m using the stock Weather app compilations as my primary face.
Good Luck

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Well of all the apps I've tried, Carrot is the only one that will update location on my watch without me having to open the app. That plus a few other features is what works for me.

Does Carrot have an option to turn off the comments I dislike?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods