How many of you use a weather complication on your watches? If you do use one, which one do you use?

I use Dark Sky and have been really glad to have it during this horrific Polar Vortex!
    Dwood1970 and Just_Me_D like this.
    01-31-2019 09:32 AM
    Carrot is my favorite weather complication.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    01-31-2019 09:36 AM
    I also use Carrot weather
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    01-31-2019 10:05 AM
    I use the stock weather complication - I just need to see the temp myself, and third party complications are restricted to the amount of updates that they are able to provide anyway.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    01-31-2019 10:23 AM
    Dark Sky
    01-31-2019 11:17 AM
    Another vote for Carrot. It's the only one (besides stock app) that updates location IRT on my watch.
    01-31-2019 11:23 AM
    I use Carrot. I like that it gives me complications on the Infograph face such as humidity and chance of rain.
    01-31-2019 03:01 PM
    BeWeather 2 on my Watch....
    01-31-2019 08:12 PM
    01-31-2019 08:15 PM
    At times Dark Sky & My Radar Pro in addition to the stock weather app. The actual weather data is really important to me because I’m a trail steward and director (board) of a ski area. The watch can’t do what Climendo or Ventusky do as good examples so for a watch complication I mostly go with what is good display.
    02-01-2019 07:02 AM
    I use the stock weather complication - I just need to see the temp myself, and third party complications are restricted to the amount of updates that they are able to provide anyway.
    Ditto ...
    Sometimes I look out the window ...
    02-01-2019 08:56 AM
    02-01-2019 09:02 AM
    I've got Carrot but I don't subscribe, so no complication there. Currently I'm not using one.

Is there an app with a complication that shows the temperature and rain/sun/cloud conditions? And in the complication circles, not the long one along the bottom of the Watch.

I need an S4 so I can use the Infograph. I like that Watch face.
    02-19-2019 05:30 AM
    I've got Carrot but I don't subscribe, so no complication there. Currently I'm not using one.

Is there an app with a complication that shows the temperature and rain/sun/cloud conditions? And in the complication circles, not the long one along the bottom of the Watch.

I need an S4 so I can use the Infograph. I like that Watch face.
    I have S4 now so use Infograph and only see the Series 4 displays now. Dark Sky shows conditions description, high, low, and sunrise/sunset in the info graph face. My Radar Pro a bit less info.

Personally I've stayed away from Carrot because I don't need snarky descriptions and have other great apps that use the Dark Sky and other data. It would be sweet if there were a watch display for Climendo because Climendo gets data from multiple top weather providers. It really is a best overall forecast for where you stand.
    02-24-2019 09:42 AM
    Personally I've stayed away from Carrot because I don't need snarky descriptions and have other great apps that use the Dark Sky and other data. ...
    Same here. I don’t see the attraction to it.
    02-24-2019 10:05 AM
    Depending on which Watch face you are using, dark sky’s complication will give you both a temperature and weather conditions. And you tap on it then it opens up to the actual app and you get to see all sorts of information. I really like it and would recommend it.
    02-24-2019 11:17 AM
    Same here. I don’t see the attraction to it.
    Well of all the apps I've tried, Carrot is the only one that will update location on my watch without me having to open the app. That plus a few other features is what works for me.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-25-2019 09:19 AM
    I "was" using the BeWeather complication and was happy with it. Now it has been removed with the latest update so I've reverted back to the stock weather for now.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-25-2019 09:31 AM
    I just started using Weather Underground compilations on my Series 3 as a back up face
    Lots of info including radar.
    I’m using the stock Weather app compilations as my primary face.
    Good Luck
    02-25-2019 07:06 PM
    Well of all the apps I've tried, Carrot is the only one that will update location on my watch without me having to open the app. That plus a few other features is what works for me.
    Does Carrot have an option to turn off the comments I dislike?
    02-27-2019 07:14 AM
    Yes. You can set the comments from professional to snarky and several levels in between.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-27-2019 07:17 AM
    Professional / Friendly / Snarky / Homicidal / Overkill

So think of it this way:

Mr Rogers / Gabriel (Fluffy) Iglesias / Jerry Seinfeld / George Carlin / Jules (Samuel L Jackson) Winnfield

Oh yes.....Jules Winnfield setting here. :-)
    imwjl and Annie_M like this.
    02-27-2019 07:23 AM
    Interesting. I use Carrot and didn't know it has that setting. I never actually open Carrot, I just have it for the complications. The weather app I use every day is The Weather Channel.
    02-27-2019 04:06 PM
    Professional / Friendly / Snarky / Homicidal / Overkill

So think of it this way:

Mr Rogers / Gabriel (Fluffy) Iglesias / Jerry Seinfeld / George Carlin / Jules (Samuel L Jackson) Winnfield

Oh yes.....Jules Winnfield setting here. :-)
    Good to know.

I'm in a circle of trail stewards, ski area management, and outdoor sports enthusiasts in addition to day job = enterprise IT admin so we are admittedly choosy about weather apps and data.

02-28-2019 08:18 AM
    I'm around corporate sales reps and management all day, but I've reached a point in my life where I just don't care what others think. I have my Carrot set to Jules (Overkill) Winnfield and don't care who's around me when I get weather alerts.

I love WTForcast too.
    Annie_M likes this.
    02-28-2019 09:39 AM