Apple Watch protection

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a screen protector or any type of case/guard to help protect the Apple Watch. Something that’s not unsightly or clunky looking.

fyrfyter

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a screen protector or any type of case/guard to help protect the Apple Watch. Something that’s not unsightly or clunky looking.

Unsightly/clunky are poor descriptions, since that is up to the individual. I like the industrial look and want my things to last, so bigger cases don’t bother me, especially in my line of work.

With that said, Spigen makes a number of different designed cases and face protection. I’d start there.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I use a case by Julk (which I purchased on Amazon). It’s clear and fits over the entire watch without adding bulk. It cost under $9.00

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
How unsightly or clunky do cases make your phone look? That's in the eye of the person using it.

I personally have several Spigen cases for my watch. Adds a little bulk but I like the feel and protection.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Unsightly/clunky are poor descriptions, since that is up to the individual. I like the industrial look and want my things to last, so bigger cases don’t bother me, especially in my line of work.

With that said, Spigen makes a number of different designed cases and face protection. I’d start there.

Well nothing against those types of protective products just looking for something a little more sleek. I’ll check out the Spigen’s. Thanks!

fyrfyter

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It’s not an issue of what you prefer, just such descriptions are more subjective, kind of like the whole “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” What I find completely acceptable, you may find off-putting.

There are tons of different Apple Watch cases out there. The only insight I can provide is, read reviews, you get what you pay for, and those companies that make the best accessories are still in business for a reason.

Hope this helps.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
For anybody that might be following this thread, I received this protective case today and really like it and would recommend it it

48982bd249ffea40f608ccefa6f5b9fe.jpg

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I am undecided on watch protection beyond the AppleCare. I realized my Series 2 made it 2+ years of mountain biking, trail work, and lots of physical activity surprisingly unscathed in the same time my wife had no idea how her watch had broken screens twice.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
For anybody that might be following this thread, I received this protective case today and really like it and would recommend it it

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181224/48982bd249ffea40f608ccefa6f5b9fe.jpg

I got this one and I do like how it looks. It looks better than any other protectors I’ve seen for sure! Unfortunately for me the material where it bends under the sides and touches my arm was irritating my skin. So I had to take it off.

I think if I knew I was going to be doing something like helping a friend move, or other “treacherous “ activity I could use it for a limited time. Just can’t leave it on all the time.
But I recommend it, as you did, for anyone looking for a nice looking protector!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW