So I’ve used a polar watch in the past and now use the Apple Watch to track my activity. I’ve also used a Fitbit, both these items allowed you to export or at least look at your data on something other than the device and your phone. Is it possible to save, view, and analyze your activity data on an iPad or Mac? I’m going on a couple of years of data and it seems like Apple needs to finish this equation and allow users to save their data out to a better application, otherwise what’s the point of keeping it all, it might as well flush every year. Any ideas, any apps I totally missed?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-30-2018 07:47 PM
    So I’ve used a polar watch in the past and now use the Apple Watch to track my activity. I’ve also used a Fitbit, both these items allowed you to export or at least look at your data on something other than the device and your phone. Is it possible to save, view, and analyze your activity data on an iPad or Mac? I’m going on a couple of years of data and it seems like Apple needs to finish this equation and allow users to save their data out to a better application, otherwise what’s the point of keeping it all, it might as well flush every year. Any ideas, any apps I totally missed?
    You can use the Apple Health app, see all data from supported devices such as your Apple Watch and also if you go into your profile you can export that data. However, I am not sure of what format it exports the data. You can also connect to your health provider if it’s available and grab your health records.
    11-30-2018 09:43 PM
    I’d love to see Apple provide an iCloud based health analysis app. The data by default syncs to iCloud; it’d be nice if you could access data if you wanted to from another device.

However, if you’re up for a technical challenge, this site may be helpful: http://www.ryanpraski.com/apple-heal...sualize-guide/

And if it’s just workout data that you want to export, the app RunGap may be worth looking at.
    11-30-2018 10:36 PM