phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Pretty sure this qualifies.
dcecec88fd4d2d0efd3b31ea448564ba.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

It definitely should! I'd contact Apple Support. If you use Twitter, they respond super fast there.

Edited to add: I just sent Apple Support this follow-up message on Twitter:

"Just to follow up, my badge showed up this morning and I'm very happy! It seems a bit silly, but I love the badges. I do have a friend who hasn't gotten his yet. How would you advise him on what to do?"

I'll let you know what they say as soon as I hear back!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It definitely should! I'd contact Apple Support. If you use Twitter, they respond super fast there.

Edited to add: I just sent Apple Support this follow-up message on Twitter:

"Just to follow up, my badge showed up this morning and I'm very happy! It seems a bit silly, but I love the badges. I do have a friend who hasn't gotten his yet. How would you advise him on what to do?"

I'll let you know what they say as soon as I hear back!
@phlamethrowre I heard back from Apple Support. Here's what they had to say:

For your friend, we'd want to have them reach out to us directly so that we can go through some steps, and see what's going on, and how we can get it resolved for them.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use the Nike Training Club app? I can’t get my workouts to sync with the activity app. I posted a question in the watch forum.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine post in the Activity app. Maybe uninstall, and reinstall.

I’ll do that an see if it works. Thanks!

Update: that fixed it! My workout from the other day was erased but I just did a quick 6 min workout & it recorded just fine. Thanks again

Last edited: