2018 Veteran's Day Activity Challenge

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Have you updated the Watch and linked iPhone to the latest OS?

Yes both are on the latest official iOS respectively (5.1.1 and 12.1). So it's weird to me that last night my watch notification showed the badge completed after I finished my workout but the phone still shows nothing. I even did a force reboot of both and still no dice.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes both are on the latest official iOS respectively (5.1.1 and 12.1). So it's weird to me that last night my watch notification showed the badge completed after I finished my workout but the phone still shows nothing. I even did a force reboot of both and still no dice.

I did the exact same thing, and it's not showing up on mine either.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So I saw Apple Support on Twitter and messaged them about this issue. Here's their response:

"Congratulations on completing the Veteran's Day Challenge! We know how important these badges are and will do everything we can to help.

It can sometimes take up to 9 days for badge to actually appear. You can find more information here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205406?cid=tw

If the badge is still not showing after that time, let us know."

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
So I saw Apple Support on Twitter and messaged them about this issue. Here's their response:

"Congratulations on completing the Veteran's Day Challenge! We know how important these badges are and will do everything we can to help.

It can sometimes take up to 9 days for badge to actually appear. You can find more information here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205406?cid=tw

If the badge is still not showing after that time, let us know."

Interesting response from Apple Support. I've heard of a 1 day delay but never a up to 9 days to appear. I submitted feedback to the Apple Watch team.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
That 9 day achievement note is not new. It has been like that, and the support page has said that, for as long as I can remember. I have had a watch for almost two years.

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
That 9 day achievement note is not new. It has been like that, and the support page has said that, for as long as I can remember. I have had a watch for almost two years.

It had never been like this though. I accepted the loss of several achievements that just up and vanished, but now we have closed ring data, workout data, and other activity data not show or vanishing. That in itself is an issue. Especially when your touting how advanced your hardware and software is. I have never had an achievement not show the next morning until now.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
That was my point - in most cases, yes, achievements copy over quickly. I have, however, had delayed achievement badges before, and it has happened several times (and I am not talking about the temporarily lost badges with the iOS 12 update.)

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine also showed up this morning, along with last week’s perfect exercise week and 7 workout week badges (which were also missing). They always eventually show up.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
My badge showed up this morning but I have never had an issue with badges not showing up right away before this. Maybe I haven't noticed the weekly and daily ones not showing right away but 9 days for a badge to show? That makes no sense. I had an original watch, a series 2 and now a series 4.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
c3abcca79d69da6ff866299156ab6288.jpg
it showed up for me too!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member