I've got Carrot and didn't see any setting for temperature in a badge. This may require Notifications which requires a subscription.

I have too many as it is, so no to Carrot and no more.
    I have the subscription and don't see a temp badge for the icon.
    10-29-2018 12:05 PM
    I think there's a carrot in my future!

It's a great app, and the developer is always updating and improving.
    Annie_M likes this.
    10-29-2018 12:06 PM
    This
    I second this.
    10-29-2018 12:50 PM
    As much as I love weather related everything, I just can’t pay for a subscription. I also refuse to pay for apps...so I’m sure that’s my downfall🤣 It does make me think that I should have created a subscription weather app
    10-29-2018 04:45 PM
    As much as I love weather related everything, I just can’t pay for a subscription. I also refuse to pay for apps...so I’m sure that’s my downfall It does make me think that I should have created a subscription weather app
    I can't stand ads in my apps so I'll pay or use something else. Some apps I will sub but some I'm content with what they offer out of the box.
    10-29-2018 05:37 PM
    I think it's funny that so many people who answered ignored the requirement for the badge with temperature on the iOS app.

I have never used it myself, but it looks like eWeather HD can do this, and it gets good reviews..

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ewea...orm=appleWatch
    10-31-2018 06:10 AM
    I can't stand ads in my apps so I'll pay or use something else. Some apps I will sub but some I'm content with what they offer out of the box.
    Fortunately, I don’t have any ads in my apps. Plus I don’t really use any apps that have ads in them. Shopping apps don’t contain outside product advertisements🤣 When it comes to weather apps, I was an early adopter of many of the apps I use & was grandfathered in. I also took advantage of the free apps Starbucks use to offer, which is how I got Dark Sky, NOAA Radar Pro, Living Earth, and a few others.
    10-31-2018 07:12 AM
    I think it's funny that so many people who answered ignored the requirement for the badge with temperature on the iOS app.

I have never used it myself, but it looks like eWeather HD can do this, and it gets good reviews..

My mistake but I rely heavily on the widget so I often overlook that.
    10-31-2018 10:39 AM

With my Apple Watch, which this thread is focussed, I don't need to check my iPhone for the weather. Its right there in my wrist, always. So having the need for the badge with temperature on the iOS app will never be my requirement unless I stop wearing my Apple Watch
    TurboTiger likes this.
    10-31-2018 11:47 AM
    I have accuweather and Dark sky and I can't get either to show up as a complication on the Infograph face, not sure why. Carrot is one I have tried yet and would look at it. But why aren't the complications working on WOS 5.x when they did on WOS 4.x?
    10-31-2018 03:34 PM
    I have accuweather and Dark sky and I can't get either to show up as a complication on the Infograph face, not sure why. Carrot is one I have tried yet and would look at it. But why aren't the complications working on WOS 5.x when they did on WOS 4.x?
    Infograph faces require a different style of complication than the old watch faces did, and the developer needs to update the app with the new complication style. Some apps have updated, some still haven't. (Don't have an S4 so I don't know if the DarkSky app is updated with the new complication style yet.)

The complications should work on the non-Infograph faces.
    10-31-2018 04:41 PM
    I have used WeatherUnderground for years on my iPhone and took a look at the complications for it... They are ok... but nothing special. I bought Carrot but ONLY THEN realized I also need a subscription to get the complications???? I really don't see the need to pay a monthly or annual fee to get the weather... maybe its me.
    nikkisharif and DEman19901 like this.
    11-03-2018 07:02 AM
    Thank you, I didn't realize as usual we need to wait for updates. Apple needs to tell devs earlier what they need to do so their apps are updated or release the tools so they can on launch day.
    11-03-2018 07:20 AM
    Thank you, I didn't realize as usual we need to wait for updates. Apple needs to tell devs earlier what they need to do so their apps are updated or release the tools so they can on launch day.
    I agree, but I think in this case that Apple did not want to leak the fact that there would be a new watch with an edge to edge display, and obviously wouldn't trust all third party developers to keep it under wraps. (Though it did leak, didn't it?)
    11-03-2018 08:51 AM
    Fortunately Dark Sky now supports the complication in the Infograph, unfortunately Acuweather doesn't yet but hopefully soon.
    11-05-2018 07:35 PM

You’re absolutely right:
    ...The only catch is that I want an app that also puts the temperature in a badge on the phone's home page...
    11-05-2018 09:49 PM
    As much as I love weather related everything, I just can’t pay for a subscription. I also refuse to pay for apps...so I’m sure that’s my downfall It does make me think that I should have created a subscription weather app
    I can't imagine the loss of function and computing power I'd have in a free app world but in this case I'm not rushing to buy the Carrot app when I have some very good and specialized apps that appear to display the same data. For that large infograph field I've been using the Apple app for weather if at all because of the reliable refresh.

I do wish there were more complications that used that large field.
    01-14-2019 09:18 AM
    Carrot Weather has the best Apple Watch complications and companion app.
    01-14-2019 02:47 PM
    Can you download Yr in your country? If so it is worth a try. A good looking weather app with complications for apple watch
    01-15-2019 12:56 AM
44 12