Will the Apple watch Series 4 Nike Edition be available at Best Buy on Oct. 5th?

decarlo78

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Re: Nike Edition

I preordered one for pickup tomorrow. The website only says that they are available for shipping now. That may change tomorrow when they are officially released.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

I preordered one for pickup tomorrow. The website only says that they are available for shipping now. That may change tomorrow when they are officially released.

It had pick up at some point but I guess they ran out. It’s basically on back order.

Where does it say if it will be available in the store tomorrow, man??

How does that not translate to it being available in store? I’ve never seen Best Buy release an Apple product online only. With that being said, if your question was “will there be any unreserved for pick up?” Then I don’t know and better understand the confusion.

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

I picked up a series 4 today from Best Buy and they had 2 Nike series 4 watches in the customer pick up counter.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

It had pick up at some point but I guess they ran out. It’s basically on back order.

How does that not translate to it being available in store? I’ve never seen Best Buy release an Apple product online only. With that being said, if your question was “will there be any unreserved for pick up?” Then I don’t know and better understand the confusion.

I guess you’re more confused than you realize. They are NOT available in the BB stores today.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

I guess you’re more confused than you realize. They are NOT available in the BB stores today.

I have three friends who picked theirs up... so, good job trying to attack me because you can’t ask a proper question. I hope you find it soon though.

To those who picked yours up, let’s see them. Waiting for my friends to send me pictures so I can share.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

For those in the South Florida area, Sawgrass allegedly had a couple this morning. Coral Springs and Pembroke Pines did not unless you specifically preordered. I am willing to bet Sawgrass sold out already given their traffic volume.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

I have three friends who picked theirs up... so, good job trying to attack me because you can’t ask a proper question. I hope you find it soon though.

To those who picked yours up, let’s see them. Waiting for my friends to send me pictures so I can share.

Best Buy rep said no stores had stock. So yeah...

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

Best Buy rep said no stores had stock. So yeah...

Again. That was not your question. Your question was “will they be in stores?” And they are absolutely in stores. Now, if they’re all reserved and there is no unreserved stock, that is different from your question. I am not trying to argue with you - you seem hellbent on that - but just providing information to the questions you’ve asked. Here in South Florida, there was at least one store with some stock (whether that was one or ten, I don’t know) but I understand we are a bigger market than most.

It does appear that the changes made to the watch have definitely skyrocketed demand. You’d probably be better off visiting a store that has it on display (most do down here) and then ordering it ASAP.

decarlo78

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site

92c25ea2e9384c1cdf437ee39b58b1fa.jpg

Picked up my Nike+ AW space gray with black sport loop this morning.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2