I always go back to the sport band

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Oooh..I love the way this looks♥️. What is the closure like on it? This is my first AW, so I have no idea what all these bands are lol

It’s a Velcro loop, like the Milanese loop you put your hand through the loop and then seat it on your wrist by pulling the band taught around your wrist. The Milanese uses a magnet to stay in place, and this uses Velcro to latch in place.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Oooh..I love the way this looks♥️. What is the closure like on it? This is my first AW, so I have no idea what all these bands are lol

It is Velcro, but as Apple always does its refined. I like that it’s infinitely adjustable like the Milanese mesh. And it’s soft and breathable.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It’s a Velcro loop, like the Milanese loop you put your hand through the loop and then seat it on your wrist by pulling the band taught around your wrist. The Milanese uses a magnet to stay in place, and this uses Velcro to latch in place.

It is Velcro, but as Apple always does its refined. I like that it’s infinitely adjustable like the Milanese mesh. And it’s soft and breathable.

Thank you both I’ll have to check it out!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

I just got the nectarine sport loop! I love it. I still love the hibiscus the most, but really like the nectarine too!

989ee8dc574da31196f6842c7d9d39d5.jpg

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got this leather band today from Monowear and I really like it. It’s a new style they’re offering and it works just like the Apple silicone sport band, but in leather!
I had to order it when I saw it because I don’t like buckles very much. Thy can hurt when I’m resting my wrist on my desk. But this offers the benefits of leather with the smooth, lay flat mechanics of the Apple sport band.
The only problem... I didn’t notice that they sold it in S/M and M/L and I got the M/L. I have it in the next to the last hole and am wondering if I should exchange for the smaller one.
4ac47c13c638f52770b4bf516da6479f.jpg
5a4ba216c1984f0dafd2986589baca1b.jpg

m_thoroughbred

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased the Nomad classic leather band for my Apple Watch and I must say it is worth every penny. It changes the way the Apple Watch looks and feels. Very happy with it.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I just got this leather band today from Monowear and I really like it. It’s a new style they’re offering and it works just like the Apple silicone sport band, but in leather!
I had to order it when I saw it because I don’t like buckles very much. Thy can hurt when I’m resting my wrist on my desk. But this offers the benefits of leather with the smooth, lay flat mechanics of the Apple sport band.
The only problem... I didn’t notice that they sold it in S/M and M/L and I got the M/L. I have it in the next to the last hole and am wondering if I should exchange for the smaller one.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181128/4ac47c13c638f52770b4bf516da6479f.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181128/5a4ba216c1984f0dafd2986589baca1b.jpg

You always get cool accessories for your Apple products!! I am def looking into this band! Very neat

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a few bands for my Watch over the years, but they are all on my desk somewhere not being used because I prefer the simplicity of the black sports band with my black Apple Watch. No matter what I wear, it blends right in and I’m the type of person who wears office attire 7 days a week.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
You all have me thinking about putting the N+ band back on. But the SS Link is just so nice

I just got my S4 a couple days ago and also ordered this Olive Flak/Black Nike Sport Band. I’m liking the color. Gives it kind of a rugged military look

b09386fb706821efa50d06a02f7c86e5.jpg

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
You always get cool accessories for your Apple products!! I am def looking into this band! Very neat

I just ordered the other color this band is offered in. (A cream color) They’ve had them on sale again so the price is great. The more I wear this one the more I don’t want to wear anything else! It’s so comfortable and looks classy too! This and the Apple sport loop are all I wear anymore, just hope they will offer more colors in the future because I would like it in navy.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I just ordered the other color this band is offered in. (A cream color) They’ve had them on sale again so the price is great. The more I wear this one the more I don’t want to wear anything else! It’s so comfortable and looks classy too! This and the Apple sport loop are all I wear anymore, just hope they will offer more colors in the future because I would like it in navy.

I just tried to and it's out of stock in the small size

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I just tried to and it's out of stock in the small size

I think I must have gotten one of the last few. . I didn’t pay attention and got the M/L last time. This time I got the S/M.
Did you try to order the cream color? Or were both colors gone in the small?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I got a Catalyst band for my 44mm yesterday. Same color as my Catalyst case for my iPhone X. Still getting used to it. I've been used to the sport loop where I can dial in the fit exactly. The closest on the catalyst is slightly tighter so the next step looser makes it way too loose.

79e383335bbf59384320bd1bb5edd969.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73