I always go back to the sport band

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I find that I always go back to the sport band myself. Don’t know why as I purchased a couple (brown & black) nice leather bands for my S3.

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just curious what you mean? I looked at his pic and can't see anything off. I was actually looking at some of their stuff to go with my first AW when it gets here after iMore featured one of their bands in an article a week or so ago.
You can see on the sides where the band connects the it sticks out a bit. It not huge but I notice it.

swimbikemom2

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
That's a really nice looking band. I like that Clockwork Synergy lets you select the color of the lugs and buckle. I wish Apple did that with their leather bands.

I agree....wish Apple had a choice of lugs especially with the addition of the Gold SS...... ended up bringing it back.....none of my beautiful leather bands where going to match.......love the gold SS but hated the limited band choices.....

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I guess I’m in the minority. Although the sports bands come in a wide array of colors, I just can’t get over the fact that it’s rubber on my arm. Yes, it’s soft but it’s just not what I think of when I think of a watch or even a bracelet. I’ll definitely get a few for workouts but I can’t fathom wearing it all day. I tried that and it was like trying to sleep in socks🤣 I’ve only had my watch of a little over the week, so maybe I’ll change my mind at some point..who knows🤷🏾*♀️

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I guess I’m in the minority. Although the sports bands come in a wide array of colors, I just can’t get over the fact that it’s rubber on my arm. Yes, it’s soft but it’s just not what I think of when I think of a watch or even a bracelet. I’ll definitely get a few for workouts but I can’t fathom wearing it all day. I tried that and it was like trying to sleep in socks?????? I’ve only had my watch of a little over the week, so maybe I’ll change my mind at some point..who knows????????????*♀️

There is a special place in hell's hell for people who sleep with socks on.

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
I'm having a difficult time getting used to the sport band and end up changing back to the sport loop.
I think part of the issue is that on one connection it is too tight and I'll get a rash underneath the watch and on the next connection it is too loose (not really, just feels and looks too loose). And for some reason with the sport band, the watch is much more noticeable and feels warmish?. With the loop, I'll forget I'm wearing it. This is sad because I purchased the band separately. I was very attracted to the lavender gray and it goes with the aluminum really well. I'm giving it another go today having the pin on the "too loose" connection.
WatchFace1.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro