I always go back to the sport band

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I’ve tried probably almost every material from bcvarious companies and always go back to the sport band. Seems like most brands don’t offer the same fit, finish, or quality as apple. Some bands look nice but for day to day wear they just don’t hold up.

swimbikemom2

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I’ve tried probably almost every material from bcvarious companies and always go back to the sport band. Seems like most brands don’t offer the same fit, finish, or quality as apple. Some bands look nice but for day to day wear they just don’t hold up.

I agree.... I buy apple bands .... you get what you pay for

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Yep, the sports band is all I use - specifically, the black sports band. The fit is great, it feels great, the quality is great and it looks good with whatever I am wearing.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I tend to use the velcro bands. They seem to offer the most comfort for me. Also, as I wear my watch to bed for health monitoring, the metal teet on the sport band has, in the past, left a small red dot on my wrist.

The good thing about the velcro bands is, when they get dirty, I put them in with a load of laundry.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I like that Clockwork Synergy band. I opted to return my Hermes edition and ordered a standard SS 44MM with Milanese band, I will seek out other equally nice leather bands and others as well. I am not afraid to spend money on nice things, but I just felt the band was not worth 50% of the watches cost. Simple and practical and professional bands are out there for a lot less. That is one of them.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
For the sport band I have found that I can go to Epic Bands for a really good 3rd party band. I’ve tried several others and Epic is the best other than Apple itself.
They fit the watch correctly and hold up well. So it’s either Apple or Epic for me. Apple has some colors you can’t get elsewhere, like the new lavender gray that I just ordered for my new watch. (Coming this afternoon BTW!)

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Got my watch this afternoon - I ordered it with the black sport loop - and looking at it closely it is really an attractive band. It has a subtle hint of another color in the grain of the material and it gives the band a beautiful sheen. Can’t put my finger on the subtle color though...goldish maybe?
I’d show a picture but it’s not capturing the effect. Super nice band though! I had a couple of third party sport loops for my Series 3 38mm and I didn’t care for them very much. The Apple band is much better!!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
It looks nice but you can tell that it doesn’t fit correctly. That’s why aftermarket bands are odd.

Just curious what you mean? I looked at his pic and can't see anything off. I was actually looking at some of their stuff to go with my first AW when it gets here after iMore featured one of their bands in an article a week or so ago.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Here’s the new Apple lavender gray band. Really liking it with the space gray watch.
0ee9a971feea70d24fce2562e71396f0.jpg
860add47d758f818c01481dd4efad0ff.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I only use Apple bands. Right now the band dujour is the SS Link Bracelet. Just looks sooooo good with the SS s4.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox