No Mail complication on new Infograph Series 4 Watch faces?

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Info graph + Phone

Has anyone been able to set up the phone icon on the info graph display? It doesn’t appear in the scrolling options on either the small icons or the corners.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Info graph + Phone

Many complications didn’t work with the Infograph face. I wonder why.

As you were posting this, I noticed my Outlook calendar doesn’t work, either. That used to be my default calendar on my face. It is odd that many of them aren’t appearing. I didn’t realize it as I’ve had the same watch set up for a year.

MikeElmendorf

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me that finds it odd that you cannot add many of the regular complications (like Mail) to the new Infograph faces on the Series 4?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me that finds it odd that you can add many of the regular complications (like Mail) to the new Infograph faces on the Series 4?

Can or cannot? The thread title suggests you can't, but the body of the post indicates one can.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Cannot, sorry. Typo in the body of the message—fixed.

Thank you!....In regard to your question, I would indeed find it odd. I mean, if we can add it to the outer portions of the watch face then we should also be able to add them in the inner portion, in my opinion. I'll make my way to an Apple Store some time this weekend to check it out.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
So many complications don’t work on the Infograph faces. I’m hoping/assuming this will be fixed with app updates quickly, but can’t believe some of Apple’s own apps (mail, messaging) are available yet.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
That's crazy! I don't like that.

It's stupid and if I don't hear that this will be corrected soon, it's going back. Why do we need 8 complications if all we get are UV index and really stupid crap like that. I want to see if I missed a call, text or email and Apple needs to address asap. The build is great on this watch and the software team botched it with this issue.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is not available to be placed in either the inner or outer positions. Same for messages, etc.

While at a Best Buy store a few minutes ago, I played around with a new Series 4 watch. I was able to have reminders and calendars, but not mail and iMessages. Those are the four native apps I use every day. Anyway, I hope that limitation changes at some point soon.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
It's stupid and if I don't hear that this will be corrected soon, it's going back. Why do we need 8 complications if all we get are UV index and really stupid crap like that. I want to see if I missed a call, text or email and Apple needs to address asap. The build is great on this watch and the software team botched it with this issue.

You can still go back and use the older Modular face, which is basically the same just a tad smaller. It has all the existing complications. Weird they’d do that.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
You can still go back and use the older Modular face, which is basically the same just a tad smaller. It has all the existing complications. Weird they’d do that.

That's what I'm doing, but that is insane when the whole point was to have more complications due to the extra side-and they pull this crap

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I thought it was just me doing something wrong. Hope they fix it soon. Like others have said, the messages complication is the one I use the most.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this is a really odd issue. I really like the infograph but the limitations on it are ridiculous. Its one of the prime selling points of the new watch. I don't need to see the Air Quality Index consantly. Give me messages, mail, and maps, as those are the ones I use most often. Really dumb on Apple's part.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR