Connecting cellular with verizon

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is your new Watch registered to your VZW account? Have you contacted Verizon to let them know that you're unable to connect to their network with it?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
AT&T has a link section on their site, Verizon may as well. They actually told me I could call in my IMEI to replace my AW S3 and avoid the activation fee, rather nice of them,

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
It literally took 3 hours but it finally got fix. I don’t know what it is but cellular watch doesn’t play well with Verizon

Not sure how the others are, but with Verizon the phone needs the right carrier settings profile in order for the watch to connect. Activation is done through the phone, once that is done the watch will connect to the cellular network. I had some issues with my series 3 last year and it was because the carrier update wasn't coming down correctly.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
That being said, this year swapping from the S3 to the S4 was extremely painless. I was expecting a hassle, but a screen popped on on my phone asking me if I wanted to swap devices, hit confirm and boom it was done.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro