Post pictures of your Apple Watch Series 4

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
It’s just fine in water. I don’t remove it when I’m washing dishes or anything like that. It’s gets wet all the time & I’ve has no issues. I do remove it when I shower because my arm needs to be washed IMO the sport loop is better than the sport band in water. I just think the sport band feels gross when it gets any moisture on it.

I actually haven't gotten mine wet yet, I'm still running on the FitBit thinking where it's splash resistant but not waterproof/etc. Although the main reason I take it off for the shower is that's the main time it gets charged. Usually throwing it on the charger each morning gives enough to charge to keep it going for 24 hours and once in a while I'll take it off in the evening for an hour to fully charge. I wear it to bed for sleep tracking.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I actually haven't gotten mine wet yet, I'm still running on the FitBit thinking where it's splash resistant but not waterproof/etc. Although the main reason I take it off for the shower is that's the main time it gets charged. Usually throwing it on the charger each morning gives enough to charge to keep it going for 24 hours and once in a while I'll take it off in the evening for an hour to fully charge. I wear it to bed for sleep tracking.

I know several people that do sleep tracking. I tried to sleep in it but I just can’t. It feels just as unnatural as sleeping in socks

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I know several people that do sleep tracking. I tried to sleep in it but I just can’t. It feels just as unnatural as sleeping in socks

I think I do it more for heart rhythm/rate than anything because I've had issues in the past with it. I'm probably going to stop doing it soon anyway though just cause there's only so many times you can look and be like "yep that looks like I slept about as well as I felt in the morning".

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
9786814cbe22ca932d1967449071f9f1.jpg

8bf1cd20d9c10e654f217ab0ccaad4ea.jpg

Storm Gray sport loop and the summit white sport loop.

I really want the canary yellow sport loop.

ValerieAnne

Sep 21, 2018
Visit site
Loving everybody's photos!! I just got an AW4 40mm (but think I could've easily got the 44mm)... just waiting for the "extras" I got off e-bay to come in (Tuesday), so I can take photos of it all. I haven't even set it up yet, as I'm waiting until then. I have an iPhone 6s that I haven't used much but am slowly getting into Apple's ecosystem, so will be using it more (my Samsung S7 is on it's last leg, having screen issues). So, thanks for all the photos of all the gorgeous bands, etc that I need to check out! ;)

--

40 mm Gold Aluminum S4. I have it in a case w/screen protector. In honour of D+ launch, I chose the Mickey face.
Testing out with wrist I'd like to wear on, I normally wear on my right wrist. I'm left handed (but blind in my left eye) so things on my right are easier.

20191113_011414.jpg

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Loving everybody's photos!! I just got an AW4 40mm (but think I could've easily got the 44mm)... just waiting for the "extras" I got off e-bay to come in (Tuesday), so I can take photos of it all. I haven't even set it up yet, as I'm waiting until then. I have an iPhone 6s that I haven't used much but am slowly getting into Apple's ecosystem, so will be using it more (my Samsung S7 is on it's last leg, having screen issues). So, thanks for all the photos of all the gorgeous bands, etc that I need to check out! ;)

--

40 mm Gold Aluminum S4. I have it in a case w/screen protector. In honour of D+ launch, I chose the Mickey face.
Testing out with wrist I'd like to wear on, I normally wear on my right wrist. I'm left handed (but blind in my left eye) so things on my right are easier.

View attachment 127599

Congratulations

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

--

View attachment 127599

Congratulations. Enjoy

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I purchased 3 new watch bands from Ellsworth bands. I think they are authentic Apple Watch bands from the AW4 series. They cost $6 a piece plus shipping but took a month to get.
7fd9710554b0d807954a6ca12c844a75.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77