Composite back GPS?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I currently have a Series 2 GPS Nike+ 42mm which has the ceramic back. The Series 3 GPS has a composite back and the Series 3 GPS+Cellular has a ceramic back.

I have been trying to find out if all models of the Series 4 (40mm and 44mm) in the aluminum case have a ceramic back for the GPS and GPS+Cellular models or if like the Series 3 the GPS only models have a composite back and the Cellular has a ceramic back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a Series 2 GPS Nike+ 42mm which has the ceramic back. The Series 3 GPS has a composite back and the Series 3 GPS+Cellular has a ceramic back.

I have been trying to find out if all models of the Series 4 (40mm and 44mm) in the aluminum case have a ceramic back for the GPS and GPS+Cellular models or if like the Series 3 the GPS only models have a composite back and the Cellular has a ceramic back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

According to the tech specs on the Apple Store, the GPS and GPS+ Cellular have a sapphire crystal and Ceramic back.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
All Series 4 watches will have Ceramic Crystal and Sapphire Glass backs because of the ECG sensor. Composite backs will not be an option for Series 4 watches.

That’s good to know. Maybe I’ll get a Series 3 Cellular but I’m not sure yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro