Who’s getting the New Apple Watch?

gafool

Aug 31, 2017
Visit site
Haven't really looked yet , but when will they start getting the bumper guards for the 4 series? I'm thinking the 42mm won't fit a 44mm? and plus due to the new speaker placement the old guards won't work? sorry if this has been discussed

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Haven't really looked yet , but when will they start getting the bumper guards for the 4 series? I'm thinking the 42mm won't fit a 44mm? and plus due to the new speaker placement the old guards won't work? sorry if this has been discussed

I didn't look at it but iMore had an article about a new bumper for the AW4 on the main site yesterday afternoon, you might look for that.

actually I decided to go find it for you (I still haven't read it though)........... https://www.imore.com/thrifter-deal-bumper-case-lk-apple-watch-series-4

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well both of our watches were supposed to ship/etc. Oct 25-Nov 1st. Just got an update my wife's 40mm Nike has shipped and will be here Friday the 19th. Mine is still processing and showing the 25th-1st still :(. Only payment that has gone so far is hers. Hope mine goes through soon. They must really be short on the sport loops. Mine is a 44mm non-Nike with sport loop.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Wow! The shipping process is weird. Looks like I'm now getting my watch first. My wife's watch shipped Monday but just left China customs today finally. My watch shipped Tuesday and is already in Kentucky. Hers was supposed to be here tomorrow according to the original UPS info and mine on Monday. Now hers is scheduled estimated for next Tuesday. Still, it fits the original 25th-1st of the order estimate. I wonder why hers got held up for so long and mine just shot through though.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well, my wife's just showed up today after all. Wow, I had seen pics of the box for the other models, but the Nike edition she ordered came in a really nice looking all black packaging with some white lettering. Don't know if that's normal for previous versions or if anyone has seen it yet.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, my wife's just showed up today after all. Wow, I had seen pics of the box for the other models, but the Nike edition she ordered came in a really nice looking all black packaging with some white lettering. Don't know if that's normal for previous versions or if anyone has seen it yet.

I think someone in another thread posted one. Looks really nice! How are you liking the watch?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well since mine hasn't shown up yet I don't know lol. I like hers other than is 40mm and too small for me

Lol...I read your comment again & noticed you hadn’t received it yet. This is my first Apple Watch too & after 14 days, I think I actually like it. Unlike a mechanical watch, I had to use it throughout my day to day activities before I realized how useful it is. I hope you end up liking it..it’s a great device!!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Lol...I read your comment again & noticed you hadn’t received it yet. This is my first Apple Watch too & after 14 days, I think I actually like it. Unlike a mechanical watch, I had to use it throughout my day to day activities before I realized how useful it is. I hope you end up liking it..it’s a great device!!

It's out for delivery!! Hopefully I'll have it in the next hour or so at lunch time :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods