What sites would you recommend to sell my old Watch?

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have had very Apple Watch since the first. I have been able to sell my old one for a reasonable price to put the money toward my new purchase. I have always purchased the 42mm Aluminum. I am going to purchase the Series 4 in Stainless Steel. I am trying to see how successful people have been selling the SS watch for a reasonable value and also what sites do you use to sell them.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Selling

eBay
Swappa
Craig and Angie’s List
Forum Marketplace
....to name a few.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I traded my original series to my next door neighbor's kid for car detailing services. I don't guess that helps you though. :smile:

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I originally purchased the Nike cellular AW3 through my carrier (AT&T). Today, I purchased the Nike 44mm AW4 through Apple.com and traded in my AW3 (also through Apple.com) for $225. Once received, i will receive the credit on the card I made the purchase from. The entire process was simple, clean and (I think) fair.

I have had very Apple Watch since the first. I have been able to sell my old one for a reasonable price to put the money toward my new purchase. I have always purchased the 42mm Aluminum. I am going to purchase the Series 4 in Stainless Steel. I am trying to see how successful people have been selling the SS watch for a reasonable value and also what sites do you use to sell them.

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
As someone else stated above, I've also moved exclusively to Swappa for electronics selling. Haven't had a bad experience yet, and I always seem to get fair value.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I looked there...a ton of other watches listed kind of turned me off at first... but there's also just sell option..which was +/- $10 of what I was offered directly through Apple.

Swappa definitely seemed one of the best options if you want to put your watch out there & see what the market is wiling to offer, is in awesome condition or unique and you have a flair for writing an enticing post (then the time to see if anyone nibbles).

As someone else stated above, I've also moved exclusively to Swappa for electronics selling. Haven't had a bad experience yet, and I always seem to get fair value.

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure about the difference between offers; I sold mine for $230 on Swappa (net $215), and the Apple offer was around $120. It is true, the item you sell on Swappa needs to be in at least good condition, which to me is one of the allures of the place. But, for some the ease of selling it back to Apple is appealing, and I can see that.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
If your have a Facebook account, the Facebook marketplace has been the go to place I have been listing the stuff I have for sale lately. Getting far better results then using Craigslist.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner