Its a smart watch, not a classy time piece... If you want that go get a Rolex.
    Yes but my Nike plus series 4 would look weird if I went somewhere where I needed to dress up
    10-18-2018 01:19 PM
    Yes but my Nike plus series 4 would look weird if I went somewhere where I needed to dress up
    There are a plethora of watch bands available that go very well with such occasions and fashions.
    Specifically the Milanese Loop and leather bands.
    10-18-2018 01:24 PM
    I have a drawer full of pretty and elegant watches. I have my great-great aunts watch that is a locket that I can wear around my neck. If I want something elegant, I wear one of those. I love the Apple Watch, and am content to use it most of the time. I do have several bands that can dress it up when I want to!
    10-18-2018 02:34 PM
    You expect a watch branded with Nike to be focused on fashion?

This is the reason I bought Stainless Steel this year to go with my attire. And with bands you can wear it as a watch for some important occasions to match with your attire.
    Last edited by digitalbreak; 10-18-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    Tartarus likes this.
    10-18-2018 03:23 PM
    You expect a watch branded with Nike to be focused on fashion?

This is the reason I bought Stainless Steel this year to go with my attire. And with bands you can wear it as a watch for some important occasions to match with your attire.
    I opted for the Nike because I want it to be lighter and didn’t want to spend the money on a ss. Didn’t need cellular as well
    10-18-2018 07:09 PM
    I opted for the Nike because I want it to be lighter and didn’t want to spend the money on a ss. Didn’t need cellular as well
    Then yea, you shouldn’t consider that as something you would wear to occasions as you mentioned before as the aluminum and sports build wouldn’t fit accordingly.
    10-18-2018 07:14 PM
31 12