I left Home this morning without my iPhone X with the intention of spending an hour or two on the Bowls green, practicing whilst listening to music.

Then I discovered I did not have phone. The last time I synced music was 2 years ago.

When I check the music app on Watch (series 0) I found the latest Ed Sheeran album, I have listened to it on my phone recently but never loaded it explicitly to the Watch.

I did have some possible WiFi available in clubhouse but necessarily on the greens.

So it seems like the music must have been on the watch, and this doesn’t match up with anything written about how to load music t9 Watch.

Any ideas.

Graeme
    07-27-2018 12:28 AM
    Look at the Watch app on your phone. You can see there what you’ve synced under the music section
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-27-2018 03:25 AM
    Thanks,

The last time I went to the iPhone Watch App it didn’t have the Automatically Add group didn’t exist that I can remember. Great feature nice to know about.

There’s so much about iOS that you only fine out by luck although the Apple manuals about iOS on iBooks are a valuable resource
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-27-2018 05:36 AM